BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

why don't they leave Lark Voorhies alone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:33am
She lives with her mother who feels meds will not help her . Her last husband left her with a daughter . SMH.
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:38am
what happened since this morning?
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:54am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

She lives with her mother who feels meds will not help her . Her last husband left her with a daughter . SMH.

i wonder if he left because of her illness. and i wonder how her daughter copes with her mom being sick. i hope they find some meds that work for her.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

That woman has not been in front of a camera to be interviewed in a very long time. She seems extremely nervous; or trying miserably to hold pain in.

Poor girl.

Seems like both Cry
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:55am
she has a daughter?

I hope she gets the help she needs
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:09am
Why were they cleaning the window outside during the interview? That was so distracting. Dead Anyways good luck to her. Can't really tell from that clip whether she has stage fright or if there is really an underlying condition.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:12am
Poor Lisa.
I hope she gets well (if she is sick).
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:28am
Hope she gets better, but I couldn't understand a thing she was trying to say. Poor thing, she is all screwed up!
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

jolie, your posts are going on longer than the 1 minute video. Your point about the media in general may be valid, but you can't be getting all that from the video in the OP. The malicious intent of this one interview just isn't there. The media may want to be nosey and find out what's going on from the horse's mouth, but that doesn't mean they're "laughing at" her or her condition. 

The reason I have this stance is that before I ever saw this thread on BHM, I was watching TV and caught an Entertainment Tonight advertisement and the hook was : "Is Lark mentally ill"? That in itself shows a lot about intent. And then I come on here and click on the video and I see this girl struggling to form a coherent sentence and the interviewer looking at her like she's the stupidest thing she ever saw when she KNEW before hand that she was mentally ill, because even BHM has known for a while. So it's not a stretch to think that they don't care about embarassing the mentally ill as long as it brings ratings. I just think it's low of them. 

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 2:24pm
you seem to have a problem w/ them saying Is lark mentally ill?

did you want them to say Lark is mentally ill.
b/c without proof-- and proof is not her mama and screech saying she is.
but yes w/o proof making such a statement is liable to cause problems for them.

she appears to be sick-- and needs to make better decisions or have a team behind her that helps her to make choices.

but if she's not listening to her mom--- who knows who she will listen to.
she is still an adult and has final say in what she does.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>