BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

why don't they leave Lark Voorhies alone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:34am
If she is really going through this it would be great for her to be a spokeswoman for it. Mental illness is still a taboo with some black people. It is nothing to be ashamed about but so many people hide it and won't seek help. There is nothing wrong with needing help. I know several people who need or needed help. One of them self-medicates with cocaine. She gets clean then has to deal with her real problems and can't handle it then gets back on drugs again. It is a 20 year battle. 
Sponsored Links

Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:44am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I loved her on Saved by the Bell. I wish her the best
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 4:33am
They need to leave her the fucc alone. Instead they hound her and humilate her through the media even though they know she has a mental illness. She is not a zoo animal for folks to look at. At this stage in her life, she cannot be a spokesperson for mental illness because she obviously is not properly medicated or has something else going on. I have a good friend who's bipolar and when she is medicated, she is fully functional and smart as a whip. In this clip, she is incoherent, which makes me think that either she has the wrong meds, or something else is going on. In any case, they need to leave her the fucc alone, as mental illness is not something to be ostracized or laughed at.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 4:37am
she is clearly going through it

but she chose to do the interview, her people should have intervened 
i don't think anyone is laughing at her 

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Nov 10 2012 at 4:39am
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 4:40am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

she is still beautiful

couldn't they clean the windows after?

THIS

LOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 4:54am
That woman has not been in front of a camera to be interviewed in a very long time. She seems extremely nervous; or trying miserably to hold pain in.

Poor girl.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:13am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

she is clearly going through it

but she chose to do the interview, her people should have intervened 
i don't think anyone is laughing at her 

Yes they are. They are exploiting her. I remember the ET promo for this interview. It was "Does Lars have a mental illness?" They know she does. They just wanted to show her talking jibberish so they can show the world that she's nutty. As for her choosing the interview, again she is mentally ill. I do agree that her people should have intervened. Maybe she wouldn't listen. But let me put it to you like this: would you purposely set up someone who you know has PTSD or depression and set up a so called interview so that couch potatoes can be entertained watching ET? The press is getting more and more disgusting every day. Nothing is sacred any more. If she ends up killing herself, they'll be acting all concerned and filming the funeral in 3D. SMH 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

That woman has not been in front of a camera to be interviewed in a very long time. She seems extremely nervous; or trying miserably to hold pain in.

Poor girl.
And they never would have put her in front of the camera if it weren't to show the world how messed up she is. Saved by the Bell has been over and done with for a while now. They thought it would be fun to see her nutty on camera. Never mind that she has a mental illness that she can't help. If she had diabetes, folks would leave her alone

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 10 2012 at 5:15am
Posh Ams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Posh Ams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:16am
Oh Lawd! Poor woman. This is so sad. I hope she gets the help she needs prrronto!
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:18am
You're a conspiracy theorist
And quite frankly, you sound like lark

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Nov 10 2012 at 5:19am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair