BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why dont men like to wear condoms?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 10:09am

i love how after reading your previous eloquently written post..

then came this

LOL

Originally posted by comingofage03 comingofage03 wrote:

I had to reply to this. I'm sure between 05 and 13 this has been discussed before but umm....

I wish a negro would ask me to risk my life to engage in casual sex?!??!!

He'd be pulling his pants back up and tying up some laces.

This ain't the eighties...we have to do better.

Chile please =)
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 11:06am
Don't get much sensation/feeling = step your rubber game up. I've forever been harping on the Japanese condoms cause they tend to win best condoms every year.

Are women just ignoring the fact that we catch STDs easier than men do? Vaggie = big/wide (dont come for me) warm wet dark with a rich blood supply plus its has many other compartments (tubes, cervix, ovaries= microorganisms and pathogens love that place.

Stop the slackness man- get tested with your partners use condoms and dont forget afro's trick of putting the water in the condom after you're finished to check for tears/leakage

ETA Found some answer for you BlacDead

Lloyd G, 31:

I'm not sure why I don't sometimes. I guess it has to do with how comfortable I am with the girl — not that that's a good thing.

Kemar W, 27:

If she appears clean, then I might not use a condom.

Anthony S, 41:

I'll stop after I get to know her and know her track record. But some men don't wait, they just jump right in, mouths first sometimes.

Andre, 31:

My girlfriend and I used a condom the first few times, then she got on the pill. She says she likes the natural feeling. I'm not cheating and I hope she's not, so we should be safe.

Glendon R, 27:

Boy, to tell you the truth, sometimes I sleep with some girls and afterwards I have to look back and curse myself. But really still, sometimes you get in the mood and you realise you don't have any condom and you just do your thing and hope for the best. Because some women look so good, you just can't resist.

Dwayne W, 24:

If the person is my significant other I'll take the chance. On the other hand, if the person is not my number one, then maybe I will go unprotected if I am intoxicated.

Theodore M, 30:

I would have to trust someone to a great extent to take such a chance... to even think of taking such a chance. Or it would have to be a case where you have none available and it is virtually impossible to get one at the time and you just can't walk away. But naturally, your wife would be exempt from condom use since we imagine a normal person would trust their marital partner.

Barrington H, 34:

If she has done a AIDS test and she is on birth control, I wouldn't.

Carlton G, 38

After sleeping with her three times.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/magazines/allwoman/Men--Why-we-don-t-use-condoms_14238956#ixzz2grgYwHMk

Isiah Cole, 41, common-law-relationship for 10 years:

Simply because I like the natural feeling. Condoms take away that natural feeling of the skin to skin friction. And also, I don't get that monster of an erection that I have when I'm not wearing one. I use to bag up back in the days because I was afraid of catching anything, but when I found one person to settle with I started using it initially, but after awhile you fall into the pattern of not doing so and I realise sex was even better because there is no barrier. So today I no longer use it.

Duane Mills, 48, single:

Well obviously I don't use condoms all the time because I got two children! But if I am just meeting a girl and don't know anything about her then I will use it. But my children were born during stable relationships with women I felt I could trust at the time. But to be honest, sometimes you find yourself in a position where you don't have any 'bag', so you just do your thing and hope for the best. But for the most part I try to use condoms as much as possible.

David McHugh, 41, married nine years:

I don't use condoms with my wife because it's the ultimate trust and intimacy factor. It's much more enjoyable going without and I don't have to deal with putting on, taking off, and putting on again!

Sidney Greene, 39, married three years:

I have one partner and she is not cheating on me.

Byron Burnett, 47, married 11 years:

I don't use any with my wife, but if I do cheat, and I say if, condom is a must. I don't want to get any disease.

Ezekiel Chambers, 27, between relationships:

Sometime I don't use condom still. But you realise is fool fool we fool fool? Because we meet a woman and start using it and two, three weeks later we feel like we shouldn't use it anymore. But that fool fool still, because anything that was there three weeks ago will still be there three weeks later.

Edited by Diane (35) - Oct 05 2013 at 11:18am
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 11:17am
Maybe/probably cuz he is already permanently diseased and has no wages to garnish so he ain't worried about child support

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 3:36pm
Because to them, the fact that it feels better without it is more important than STDs and babies.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 3:48pm
Condoms are blasphemous.

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

in the bathroom waiting for my veet to activate before i get some raw dack

LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com