Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why Dont Black Women Like Each Other?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 8:25pm
I just asked my friend this. I was at a networking event where me and one other black woman were the only two blacks. She was catty as sh*t to me the entire time.
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:25pm
yeah.. but i bet she was hella-nice to the other cultures.Ouch

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Living in Phoenix, I can vouch that this is the ugly truth. There's more black men with anything-other-than-black couplings more than anything.

When I was in Santa Fe in 2010, I hardly saw any black people.

You're right, i think they hide behind large boulders when they see other black folks.LOL

I tried to explain this on the LHCF a few years ago, about how hard it is to ski as a black person in NM.   I was the only black person that ski's in Santa Fe.  The stares were priceless.  But also there were racial slurs and a couple of young mexican chicks that tried to pick a fight for no reason.

Several dumb as** on the LHCF said I should "START A BLACK SKI-ING CLUB"  in my area.

Apparently, the ones that made that suggestion and kept repeating themselves,  lived in  large cities and had no clue, that there are only 3 or 4 of us here.  and what's worse? they don't speak to each other.

The nearest city with several black folks THAT SKI  is 2-3 hours away in Colorado. So how in the hell can you START a (fu*&king) CLUB?? Pile a bunch of rocks together,  and pretend they are other black folks, i guess.

that's when i learned on forums .. the ones who preach the most, absolutely have no clue..

(and yes, i cancelled my membership to that hair forum)..
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:57pm
im in arizona and Lord have mercy i gets it from EVERYBODY men included LOL i dont trip no mo cause i get just as much positive / love from em tooLOL i tell em " ive got a line for jealousy cornering china go get in it" LOL YESSSS hunty the horns come out / the green eyes glare & i STILL say the devil is a lie & ain't got NOTHING here Star i now take it as a compliment
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:09am
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

I just asked my friend this. I was at a networking event where me and one other black woman were the only two blacks. She was catty as sh*t to me the entire time.

See this what I hate catty black women..I would love to find a good black woman BFF...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic