Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why Dont Black Women Like Each Other?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I don't mind women...Women are catty but I don't pay too much attention it unless you say sh*t about me then we got a problem Stern Smile

This is what I can't get my sister to understand about me. The talking about me doesn't bother me much anymore, especially if you don't have the balls to say it in my face......but if you put your hands on me it's ova
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Wellll....I don't like women in general. I will fight all day for women's rights and equality on a political front, but I would rather be in a room full of gay and straight men than a biological woman. I don't care how illogical it is, it's the truth. 

I like black women, middle class, the least....and yes, I am a middle class black woman. I just call a spade a spade and I don't like what I see. Where I live black women of the "middle class" are elitists. None of them want to see another black woman make it. In a room full of white people with two black women in the room, the black woman is more inclined to view YOU as competition than her white counterparts. That ish on RHOA rings true a good portion of the time. Not in all circles, but in that "upper" middle class circle. It be like that...and who has time for that type of bs on a daily? I hate that. It's always an unspoken "competition". Their views about "the others" is so simplistic. Too much drama and confrontation. It bothers me that so many black women glorify "beating a bytch" ass. It's embarrassing. Men do it too, but the level of passion and emotion over some straight dumb sh*t that women go at it about is unrivaled. 

Now, true hoodrats? No problem. I have never had an issue with a "hood chick". For the most part they know where they stand, where they are, and where they are going...even if they aint going nowhere. 

Oh well. 

Real talk tho u can hate who u want, but out of all the women, from every race, country, socioeconomic background, etc...u hate middle class black women the most??? Dead I have my issues with some myself but damn u trippin...Dead @ u liking hoodrats more
Where did I say that I hated anyone? 

Yes, to answer your question. I would rather deal with a Joseline Hernandez, Britissh, Momma Dee, and Frankie than a Nene Leakes, Phaedra Parks, or Jackie ANY time of the week and twice on Sunday. Yup.These womens' come up is bringing other black women (yes, black women as that is who they view as their threat) down. I am not saying that hoodrats don't partake in the same phuckery but at least I know what to expect. 

Middle class black women, again from my experience, do behind your back what they aren't hood enough to do to your face. I have no time for that. 

Why is it more acceptable to like middle class black women over lower class black women though? That's exactly what I am talking about. That whole mentality. Black lower class women are still apart of the black community. If I said "I don't like ghetto black women they make us look bad and they need to do betta!11 then that's okay....but if I say "I don't like middle class black women who are with the drama but hide their hands like they aren't" I'm a "coon"? Forreal, tho. Okey doke. 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Mar 23 2014 at 3:22pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 3:22pm

Wellll....I don't like women in general. I will fight all day for women's rights and equality on a political front, but I would rather be in a room full of gay and straight men than a biological woman. I don't care how illogical it is, it's the truth. 

I like black women, middle class, the least....and yes, I am a middle class black woman. I just call a spade a spade and I don't like what I see. Where I live black women of the "middle class" are elitists. None of them want to see another black woman make it. In a room full of white people with two black women in the room, the black woman is more inclined to view YOU as competition than her white counterparts. That ish on RHOA rings true a good portion of the time. Not in all circles, but in that "upper" middle class circle. It be like that...and who has time for that type of bs on a daily? I hate that. It's always an unspoken "competition". Their views about "the others" is so simplistic. Too much drama and confrontation. It bothers me that so many black women glorify "beating a bytch" ass. It's embarrassing. Men do it too, but the level of passion and emotion over some straight dumb sh*t that women go at it about is unrivaled. 

Now, true hoodrats? No problem. I have never had an issue with a "hood chick". For the most part they know where they stand, where they are, and where they are going...even if they aint going nowhere. 

Oh well. 

Real talk tho u can hate who u want, but out of all the women, from every race, country, socioeconomic background, etc...u hate middle class black women the most??? Dead I have my issues with some myself but damn u trippin...Dead @ u liking hoodrats more

Yes, to answer your question. I would rather deal with a Joseline Hernandez, Britissh, Momma Dee, and Frankie than a Nene Leakes, Phaedra Parks, or Jackie ANY time of the week and twice on Sunday. Yup.These womens' come up is bringing other black women (yes, black women as that is who they view as their threat) down. I am not saying that hoodrats don't partake in the same phuckery but at least I know what to expect. 

Middle class black women, again from my experience, do behind your back what they aren't hood enough to do to your face. I have no time for that. 

Why is it more acceptable to like middle class black women over lower class black women though? That's exactly what I am talking about. That whole mentality. Black lower class women are still apart of the black community. If I said "I don't like ghetto black women they make us look bad and they need to do betta!11 then that's okay....but if I say "I don't like middle class black women who are with the drama but hide their hands like they aren't" I'm a "coon"? Forreal, tho. Okey doke. 

would you prefer to keep the company of a middle class white woman?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 3:23pm

rather watch a youtube called why don't black people like being black
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 3:25pm
This thread is.....interesting.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Oh well. 

would you prefer to keep the company of a middle class white woman?
*sigh*

Please see original post as shown above: 

"Wellll....I don't like women in general."
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 3:30pm
that has nothing to do with whether or not you would rather keep the company of a middle class white woman over that of a middle class black woman. You specifically mentioned black women and went into detail as to why you would not want to be around middle class black women. Are the reasons the same for white women or not?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 3:32pm
Why are you on BHM?
Since you don't like us and all....
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 3:33pm
I dislike individual black women depending on the person. It's human nature not to like people. I've never said I hated/didn't like black women -shrugs.

I don't like overly feminine or masculine women, usually. I make male friends easier. Not a black thing though
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Black Women who love themselves like each other its the ratchet black girl who doesn't love herself and hasn't evolved into anything that allows herself to dislike her Sista for no reason....

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

YES

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style