BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Why Dont Black Women Like Each Other?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:55pm
I didn't watch, I don't have the time, energy, or enough phucks in me to know if someone is liking me or not. Grown people with lives, jobs, kids, bills, and stuff have time for this???Confused

Go do a squat and read a book.....
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:17pm
Wellll....I don't like women in general. I will fight all day for women's rights and equality on a political front, but I would rather be in a room full of gay and straight men than a biological woman. I don't care how illogical it is, it's the truth. 

I like black women, middle class, the least....and yes, I am a middle class black woman. I just call a spade a spade and I don't like what I see. Where I live black women of the "middle class" are elitists. None of them want to see another black woman make it. In a room full of white people with two black women in the room, the black woman is more inclined to view YOU as competition than her white counterparts. That ish on RHOA rings true a good portion of the time. Not in all circles, but in that "upper" middle class circle. It be like that...and who has time for that type of bs on a daily? I hate that. It's always an unspoken "competition". Their views about "the others" is so simplistic. Too much drama and confrontation. It bothers me that so many black women glorify "beating a bytch" ass. It's embarrassing. Men do it too, but the level of passion and emotion over some straight dumb sh*t that women go at it about is unrivaled. 

Now, true hoodrats? No problem. I have never had an issue with a "hood chick". For the most part they know where they stand, where they are, and where they are going...even if they aint going nowhere. 

Oh well. 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Mar 23 2014 at 2:22pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:22pm
I dunno why ppl feel like blacks need to sit around and sing kumbaya all the damn time.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Wellll....I don't like women in general. I will fight all day for women's rights and equality on a political front, but I would rather be in a room full of gay and straight men than a biological woman. I don't care how illogical it is, it's the truth. 

I like black women, middle class, the least....and yes, I am a middle class black woman. I just call a spade a spade and I don't like what I see. Where I live black women of the "middle class" are elitists who look down on the "hoodrats" while being completely oblivious to their life situation. None of them want to see another black woman make it. In a room full of white people with two black women in the room, the black woman is more inclined to view YOU as competition than her white counterparts. That ish on RHOA rings true a good portion of the time. Not in all circles, but in that "upper" middle class circle. It be like that...and who has time for that type of bs on a daily? I hate that. It's always an unspoken "competition". Their views about "the others" is so simplistic. Too much drama and confrontation. It bothers me that so many black women glorify "beating a bytch" ass. It's embarrassing. Men do it too, but the level of passion and emotion over some straight dumb sh*t that women go at it about is unrivaled. 

Now, true hoodrats? No problem. I have never had an issue with a "hood chick". For the most part they know where they stand, where they are, and where they are going...even if they aint going nowhere. 

Oh well. 

WARNING 

C.O.O.N ALERT

C.O.O.N ALERT

C.O.O.N ALERT

C.O.O.N ALERT

:troll:  C.O.O.N ALERT  :troll:

WARNING

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

I like black women, middle class, the least....and yes, I am a middle class black woman. I just call a spade a spade and I don't like what I see. Where I live black women of the "middle class" are elitists who look down on the "hoodrats" while being completely oblivious to their life situation. None of them want to see another black woman make it. In a room full of white people with two black women in the room, the black woman is more inclined to view YOU as competition than her white counterparts. That ish on RHOA rings true a good portion of the time. Not in all circles, but in that "upper" middle class circle. It be like that...and who has time for that type of bs on a daily? I hate that. It's always an unspoken "competition". Their views about "the others" is so simplistic. Too much drama and confrontation. It bothers me that so many black women glorify "beating a bytch" ass. It's embarrassing. Men do it too, but the level of passion and emotion over some straight dumb sh*t that women go at it about is unrivaled. 

Oh well. 

WARNING 

C.O.O.N ALERT

C.O.O.N ALERT

C.O.O.N ALERT

C.O.O.N ALERT

WARNING

LMAO.....gaddamn that was extensive!LOL

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I dunno why ppl feel like blacks need to sit around and sing kumbaya all the damn time.

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:31pm
I don't mind women...Women are catty but I don't pay too much attention it unless you say sh*t about me then we got a problem Stern Smile
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:33pm
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:35pm

I like black women, middle class, the least....and yes, I am a middle class black woman. I just call a spade a spade and I don't like what I see. Where I live black women of the "middle class" are elitists. None of them want to see another black woman make it. In a room full of white people with two black women in the room, the black woman is more inclined to view YOU as competition than her white counterparts. That ish on RHOA rings true a good portion of the time. Not in all circles, but in that "upper" middle class circle. It be like that...and who has time for that type of bs on a daily? I hate that. It's always an unspoken "competition". Their views about "the others" is so simplistic. Too much drama and confrontation. It bothers me that so many black women glorify "beating a bytch" ass. It's embarrassing. Men do it too, but the level of passion and emotion over some straight dumb sh*t that women go at it about is unrivaled. 

Oh well. 

Real talk tho u can hate who u want, but out of all the women, from every race, country, socioeconomic background, etc...u hate middle class black women the most??? Dead I have my issues with some myself but damn u trippin...Dead @ u liking hoodrats more
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I don't mind women...Women are catty but I don't pay too much attention it unless you say sh*t about me then we got a problem Stern Smile

This is what I can't get my sister to understand about me. The talking about me doesn't bother me much anymore, especially if you don't have the balls to say it in my face......but if you put your hands on me it's ova
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic