Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why does it seem like light skin gets more love
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why does it seem like light skin gets more love

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 9:26am
I see this happen every day. Girl you can't live in the dark skinned/light skinned matrix because over thinking it definitely had me strongly disliking my community for the longest. 

Just try to educate. If that doesn't work, let people live in their white supremacist led preferences while they complain about the white supremacist construct of our society imposed on to them by the very people they have internally idolized.

Look at me going off on a tangent. 

*shrug*
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 9:40am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I see this happen every day. Girl you can't live in the dark skinned/light skinned matrix because over thinking it definitely had me strongly disliking my community for the longest. 

Just try to educate. If that doesn't work, let people live in their white supremacist led preferences while they complain about the white supremacist construct of our society imposed on to them by the very people they have internally idolized.

Look at me going off on a tangent. 

*shrug*

basically
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 9:51am
Present!!
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

Present!!

Where is that in before the lock gif? LOL

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 9:59am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

and please dont project your insecurity on your daughter.

This and this:

It weird to me that you feel the need to think people are obligated to like your skin tone......once you stop caring about the ones that don't I think you will realize its plenty that do......

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Mar 25 2014 at 10:04am
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:15am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

This and this:

It weird to me that you feel the need to think people are obligated to like your skin tone......once you stop caring about the ones that don't I think you will realize its plenty that do......

Thank you!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:16am
Awww fuqq.....LOL
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:21am
Another reason why light skin gets more love

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (21) Thanks(21)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:21am

this negro here is one reason why I would like an ignore feature
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:21am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

This and this:

Thank you!

How would I project this on to my child?
All of her cousins that are like her brothers and sisters are half white and look nothing like her.
My mother is a light skin women. My family is super blended more whites and mexicans than black.
It's not an insecurity it's just my opinion like a lot of stuff in this place I've grown up in.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>