Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2011 at 6:57am
I just wanna see how long my hair can grow.
Sponsored Links

Lilacflower1988 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilacflower1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2011 at 12:43pm
Because I just love the way long hair looks. Plus, I love playing with it and trying different styles. You can't do that with short hair. Also, I am SO TIRED of wearing wigs.
XBrowneyesX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XBrowneyesX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2011 at 1:59pm
I think I look better with longer hair, so I'm growing mine back out. I also like it better than short hair because I believe you can do more things with it.
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2011 at 7:15pm
I admire long hair. It's pretty and feminine. 
I can experiment with many different hair styles.
I like talking care of it. The more I have, the more there is to take care of.
I don't want to hear I have long hair "for a black girl" anymore.  I want long hair, period. 
I want it to be my signature hair look, if that makes sense. 
... And my boyfriend like long hair on me. Embarrassed
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2011 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Shondadini Shondadini wrote:

I'm not even going to lie I like to be the center of attentions. Not many black girls have long hair and I wanna stand out with my beautiful long tresses. I also wanna educate ppl on how to grow long hair and that your hair doesn't have to be "good" to get to wl.

I agree with everything here, too. Even though I'm not a good example when educating people that you don't have to be mixed to have long hair, since I'm multiracial. Sometimes people give me the "easy for you to say" face, or say that won't work with them because there hair is different. (>_>)
2coreysluvum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2coreysluvum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2011 at 8:09pm
1. I want to see how long it can get
2. I was told I would never make it and so far I have made it past BSL
3. To prove that just because I am a Darkskinned/black girl that yes I too can grow long hair (dispel the myth that you must be mixed to grow long hair)

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2011 at 6:52pm
I think it's sexy
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2011 at 7:37pm
I just want to see how long I can get it. To be more specific, MBL. I'd probably cut it after I reach it.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2011 at 7:55pm
Long hair looks good on me. But it can't be no scraggly thin long hair. I must have a thick Mufasa-type long hair.Anything other than that can gtfo.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2011 at 7:57pm
tired of this shoulder length stuff.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic