Extensions Plus

Why do you want longer hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Nitagurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nitagurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2015 at 10:08pm
Long hair is so much more flattering in my opinion. I just think that short hair in general is so unattractive on 95% of women (and 100% ugly on me). But the longer my hair gets the better I feel and the more my man likes to grab it. Seriously.

Not to mention that I don't have a taste for fake hair, so I might as well grow what half of these women are actually willing to buy.
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2015 at 6:57am
I want to be another to show that Black women can grow tail bone length hair.
sandyj05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandyj05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 8:04pm
Although I like short styles, I'm tired of having short hair. I've had short hair for many years but not always by choice, sometimes I had to cut due to damage. I want long hair now because I can do more with it.
Queenlexii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queenlexii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 12:08am
Okay, I've been a lurker on this form for a while now but I figured I'd start commenting since I've decided to get Serious about my hair journey.

I'm a lil peeved about these comments saying short hair is ugly, my mother is my short hair inspiration and Why I've kept it short for so long, but after 10 years it's time for a change. I'm looking forward to the challenge
Melanie Joy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melanie Joy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2015 at 2:45am
Before I have long hair, and I can do what ever style I want, but last year pixie hair was trending and I made a big decision of cutting my hair. Now I'm really regretting that day when I went to the salon. Please help. It's been a year now and my hair is still up to my shoulders only! Any suggestions on how I can make my hair grow faster?
SydneyKING View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SydneyKING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2015 at 10:55pm
I can make more hair style with longer hair.
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2015 at 5:05pm
I feel like I look better with long hair and also I have never had hair that was past APL so it's also like a challenge. I would love to be mid-back length.
LeroyVega View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeroyVega Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2015 at 5:33am
Longer hair provides me good look but unfortunately I don't have longer hair. So, for this I used to prefer hair extensions which give me a unique look.
BrianaBAD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianaBAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2015 at 5:52pm
I want to longer hair because I'm tired of buying weave ! Lbs Plus my hair was to my butt until I was 10 and I want it back!!
Majorsmom87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majorsmom87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2015 at 3:20pm
Not only do I look better with longer hair...I want to know what it feels like to have my OWN long hair instead of ALWAYS wearing extensions
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic