Extensions Plus

Why do you want longer hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
CaramelDelight89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelDelight89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2011 at 1:49pm
Just cuz  I do. Plus, I think my head too big for short hair. LOL
Sponsored Links

blkdymnd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkdymnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2011 at 6:15am
I want longer hair because I read a post on FB that made me think. It said, "Weave made Black Women lazy!" At first anger came to me instantly. Just as I was about to tell that man about himself I began to pat the top of my head. And I looked in the mirror and saw 18'' of weave sewed onto neck length hair. So I said, "Imma grow my hair out." The comment was very true as it applied to me. I didn't take out the time to care for my hair but now I am... I've been growing my hair since Nov 2009... 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2011 at 12:21pm
I want to see just how long it can get . Also I want to see my hair long and healthy. I never had a problem growing it but I didnt pamper it like I shouldve.
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2011 at 1:42pm
I've just never seen myself with super long hair unless it is a weave and I want to be able to say that it's "all mine"
LetMeFixMyHurr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LetMeFixMyHurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2011 at 3:41pm
Well I've always had hair between apl and bsl but when I went natural my SO was PISSED that I cut my hair off now I'm trying to grow it back faster and longer to prove that I can grow my hair without a relaxer...
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2011 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Creole_honey Creole_honey wrote:

I want to know what it feels like to have MY OWN hair flowing down my back.
THIS!!! I love a good weave every now and then but I want my own.  I grew it to APL and then I colored it and it all broke off so I want to see if I can grow it back.  My ultimate goal is BSL.  After that I don't really now what else I would do with it.
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2011 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by honeybrowncandy honeybrowncandy wrote:

I have not had hair to apl since I was 18, I am now 32 and I want my natural hair to be healthy and long. If i could keep the hair color out of my hands then I could probably achieve it. I vow to not color my own hair anymore. Cry
Don't even let a stylist color it.  I made that mistake thinking if I let a professional do it, it would be okay but it wasn't.  My APL hair  broke off to NL in a matter of months. It hasn't been that long since.Cry But I'm working on it. I'm at SL now.
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2011 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

A challenge.  I just want to see if I can get to MBL. 
NaturelNicoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturelNicoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2011 at 3:07am
Originally posted by KikiScorpio92 KikiScorpio92 wrote:

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

A challenge.  I just want to see if I can get to MBL. 
This. 
I was about MBL when I was relaxed.
Just want to see if I can get there natural. LOL
havilland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote havilland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2011 at 8:19pm
a challenge.  i want to see if all my healthy hair practices really can pay off and i can beat my longest length record.  which i did.Embarrassed

now i want to see if i can surpass it.....Tongue
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>
  Share Topic