BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

why do we have to tip?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 50>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 5:45pm
im about to tell this girl that part of the reason i dont care to go out with her cus the fact that she doesnt tip is tacky/annoying…. 

she wants to go to this sushi place on monday to recreate our 'first date' but im not feelin it… she said, 'damn.. you just dont wanna go out with me…' but its a mixture of things… i like to be by myself plus your cheapness doesnt help the situation.. 

ill report back with her response. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 03 2014 at 5:45pm
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 5:45pm
Its over Sandy.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 5:46pm
Like all those 3 year old repost you got on the 1st page???

But okay.

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Jul 03 2014 at 5:48pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

im about to tell this girl that part of the reason i dont care to go out with her cus the fact that she doesnt tip is tacky/annoying…. 

she wants to go to this sushi place on monday to recreate our 'first date' but im not feelin it… she said, 'damn.. you just dont wanna go out with me…' but its a mixture of things… i like to be by myself plus your cheapness doesnt help the situation.. 

ill report back with her response. 

Yeah because I'm sure you're over tipping to make up for her.....
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 5:52pm
My cousin is like that but loves eating at nice places!  She also thinks it's cool to talk in movie theaters so she's a lost cause.  I'm curious to hear about your friends response because I don't think those ppl get told about themselves enough.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 5:58pm
I get embarrassed and irritated when people leave sh*tty tips

ex. this bitch got a $50 meal and thought it was cool to leave $2 in a rush hour brunch that we sat at for a long time. The other cheap girl says "yeah if we all leave $2, he'll have $10... that's good.."

The $50 girl talking about her money is tight.. Why are you ordering a $50 meal?? My whole sh*t cost like $15..

Only one of the girls was on my side in the argument.. I dont understand. /rant
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

My cousin is like that but loves eating at nice places!  She also thinks it's cool to talk in movie theaters so she's a lost cause.  I'm curious to hear about your friends response because I don't think those ppl get told about themselves enough.

LOL I think there's a correlation.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:03pm
wonder, im certain that ive mentioned before that i dont like her tipping habits…. but today was a great opportunity to really speak on it cus she seemed to genuinely feel a way about me not wanting to go out with her… she was like, 'no shade.. but you dont really have a life…… but you just dont wanna go out with me' 

yup bitch, i prefer to be by myself cus humans annoy me plus you cant even do basic instinct type sht like drop $3 when you have more money than me… scust ho. 

im gonna tell her somethin like that.. and she knows im blunt. i wont sugar coat too much… 
ill say it a little nicer though.. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 03 2014 at 6:04pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:04pm
I usually tip 25% (cause it's easy math).....unless they put the tip breakdown on the receipt....then I tip the 18%. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:04pm
just drop the bitch and leave everything else in
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style