Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

why do we have to tip?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 50>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

^I would maybe tip something. And I doubt I'd do that on a simple visit. I'd have to be there for at least a few months to work my way into the custom

lol

LOL, what?

that sounds so cheap

when you come to the US don't eat out.....
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:38pm
anyway, i dont understand why ya'll persecuting me. I'm not the only one in here who isn't given/accustomed to tipping. I dont want to repeat myself, so, i'll just agree to disagree. There are more important things to worry about, seriously.

its not a requirement here. I  do if i want to. I dont understand why I should have to?

for eg. you will never catch anyone here having two jobs...yet they migrate and have 2, 3 jobs in the US. Multiple jobs isnt a part of our culture or system. We adjust if/when necessary. I dont understand what the problem is....?

but eh, im repeating myself, sorryLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:40pm

I'm not persecuting you

I'm stating my opinion, it applies to anyone that feels that way

you said when you come to the US you have to work your way up to tip? wtf

that is cheap ish in the US
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:42pm

^I would maybe tip something. And I doubt I'd do that on a simple visit. I'd have to be there for at least a few months to work my way into the custom

lol

LOL, what?

that sounds so cheap

It is cheap...not being used to something is not the same as not being aware.  If I were visiting another country and friends from there told me I'm supposed to do xyz I would respect the culture and do it.  It's so embedded that smaller owned mom and pops often have ppl working off the books and earn ONLY tips.  So if they serve you that BBQ and you leave nothing, they get nothing.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:42pm

lol

LOL, what?

that sounds so cheap

Why are you trying to force this down my throat though?Confused Im not hurting anyone. You say you tip because the servers need it, and its a requirement. Its not a requirement, and I also need that extra $200 that I would be giving away too...why should I give it away?

I said I would maybe tip something, I never said I would tip that 15-20 per cent you guys say is required. 

I do tip something here sometimes. Even though its not a requirement, nor customary.
What exactly is the problem?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:43pm

lmao

you can afford a meal but not a $2 tip (in the US).....I don't know if you get how that sounds.....

and you are short changing the servers in the US....so how are you not hurting anyone?

also, I keep putting US in my posts and you keep talking about where you are

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jul 03 2014 at 4:45pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:47pm
$200 here isnt $200 there
Its hard to let go off $200 in this economy.
I never said I wouldn't tip in the US, since thats the requirement. Where did I say I wouldnt tip?Saying i would tip something is the same as saying I wouldnt tip?

Edited by Wildfire - Jul 03 2014 at 4:48pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:48pm

$200 here isnt $200 there
Its hard to let go off $200 in this economy.
I never said I wouldn't tip in the US, since thats the requirement. Where did I say I wouldnt tip?Saying i would tip something is the same as saying I wouldnt tip?

you serious?

you posted

"I would maybe tip something. And I doubt I'd do that on a simple visit. I'd have to be there for at least a few months to work my way into the custom"

what is something to you? a 1% to 10% tip?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:49pm

I'm not worried....this is a thread about tipping so I am posting my opinion

you make a post, if I find it interesting, I reply
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:50pm
First of all, if I were to visit the US on vacay (have no other reason to visit), it wouldnt be me spending, so none of that would have anything to do with me. so dont worry, your servers would get whats required.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 50>
  Share Topic