Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

why do we have to tip?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 50>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:44pm
I hate when ppl leave stores a mess.
Thats just tacky but your things back in place.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

lmaooooooooooooo.
samone i'm like that too.  i tip very well when the service is exceptional.   but 20% is standard for me if even if the service is just meh, because i mentally already baked that into the price before deciding to go out.

I do this too.
I also tip more on smaller tabs. My GF thinks I'm crazy for that.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:46pm

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

TC if you like sushi and thai food....Sesame Inn in Oak Lawn has the best pad thai.....when we go the waiter tell us our order.....I can't not tip him....the owner Bruce knows my whole family.....

Have you ever had Zed451? Im thinking of taking Mr00 for his CPD graduation....and its a reception contender....

Im hungryCry

oh yes.  i'm always always  always looking for good places not downtown...and over west since i shop over there so much.  hmmmm... i don't like sushi but i love thai.  will mos def be checking that out sooner than later!

ok and where is this zed451 you speak of?????  

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:47pm

SL I come from a retail background so Im that person that will stop and refold shyt that I unravel.....I know the struggle.....

me too

worked at DSW and Nordstrom
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:47pm

TC if you like sushi and thai food....Sesame Inn in Oak Lawn has the best pad thai.....when we go the waiter tell us our order.....I can't not tip him....the owner Bruce knows my whole family.....

Have you ever had Zed451? Im thinking of taking Mr00 for his CPD graduation....and its a reception contender....

Im hungryCry

oh yes.  i'm always always  always looking for good places not downtown...and over west since i shop over there so much.  hmmmm... i don't like sushi but i love thai.  will mos def be checking that out sooner than later!

ok and where is this zed451 you speak of?????  
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:47pm

Bottom line while y'all out here not tipping make sure you aint frequenting the same places.....you don't fuk with food service.....they will remember yo face and serve you the special......

i want to be remembered for greatness!!!!!!!!!!!!  not f*ckery!  lol

yup. And this is not always about the tip with me but also how I treat the server/host-ess/wait staff. I want pleasant service so I try to be a pleasant customer.

eta TC I know we agree on this.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 30 2014 at 3:48pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I do want it to be my CheersLOL
I have tried to support my new hood...the black owned dry cleaners has already disappointed me. sigh...i try

did you talk to them about the issues? I go above and beyond when it's a black business. White business--look at me wrong and I won't go back.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

oh lort i do this too.  so if the bill is only $10...i feel awful just leaving $2.  lol.  i have a $5 tip minimum even if the bill is less than $25.

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 30 2014 at 3:50pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:51pm
TC.....best cupcakes ever.....she also knows me and Mr00 very well....lol

http://cupcakegangsters.com
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

lmaooooooooooooo.
samone i'm like that too.  i tip very well when the service is exceptional.   but 20% is standard for me if even if the service is just meh, because i mentally already baked that into the price before deciding to go out.

I do this too.

but that makes me look like im ballingCool when im steel broke LOLOL

yup@the bolded.

i should had tipped the nail girl more for another reason- my foot did tough man, she said it wasn't and she wasnt lying but i know the truth
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 50>
  Share Topic