BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

why do we have to tip?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 44>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 11:30pm
Seems to me the folks that don't want to tip need to just organize, come together and boycott.  But for real for real...like Jamcay said...don't nobody care that much.  Not if it's gone affect their life too much.

Folks will talk about how bad the system is and how badly these corporate giants treat their workers all the while walking past the workers picketing at The Walmart.   Fuccwhatchu heard i'm gone get this sale.  It ain't about caring for workers or nuffin' like that.  It's simply about your money and how much you don't want to spend for a service.  So we blame the workers cause hey nobody tole them they had to take that job right?   When for real for real...most people take those  jobs because they have to.

Of course this is just my opinion.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 11:41pm
i mean if people weren't servers who would bring you your food or take your order? like i appreciate that sh*t. i worked at a restaurant for like 4 weeks...one day i skipped work to go hangout with my now husband and i ain't ever look back. they told me i wasn't friendly enough. namaste bitch.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 11:46pm
maybe i'm sympathetic because i've had family and friends work as servers.  I saw how hard they worked, what they had to deal with and how beat they would be at the end of the day.  To be a waiter/waitress is not an easy breezy thing.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:58am
I was a hostess (I ran food sometimes too)

but people are somewhat decent to servers because they dont want you to spit in their food lol but hostesses hell naw they get gutta especially when I told them their wait was over an hour sorry brah cant help it

and I didn't get tip out I made minimum *&%^$#@Ein wage
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:10am
I hate tipping. That's why I avoid restaurants most of the time. But when I do go out, I do tip.
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:21am
And this is why I (and most servers) hated waiting on Blacks and Germans when I use to be a waitress.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:26am
*chuckles* guuuuuuuurrl.....
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:29am
lol

my ex used to work at dominos and he said he hated delivering to black people. They would tip him a dollar or nothing then act like they were doing him a favor lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:31am
As far as black ppl not tipping and black ppl being treated like sh*t while dining which came first, the chicken or the egg?

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:36am
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

And this is why I (and most servers) hated waiting on Blacks and Germans when I use to be a waitress.
maybe your service was just sh*tty
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 44>