Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Why do some women with kids.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:14pm
Misery loves company?
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

always telling a woman without kids to "go 'head and give that man a baby" or assume, especially if you are in your 30s was pregnant before but had a miscarriage/abortion or something.. Just because they can't do what they want anymore, don't hate the childless woman. Growing up, when one of my cousins would pop up pregnant, they would tell me.."yeah, I bet you are going to be the next one to get pregnant". Even if college, by my senior years some of my homegirls got pregnant, but I was always supposed to be the next one. Even now at 30, I'll talk to my friends about doing this and that and they'll be like "when are you and dude going to have a baby"? That kills me. 

Tell them to mind their own business. Misery loves company and the wanna give you a free membership. Motherhood just isn't for everyone. Do what feels best for YOU and fucc the rest.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:05am
Not this woman!  I be like, girl on and taste the rainbow while you're single.  Get that education while you don't have to worry about how to pay for it AND daycare so you can get it.  Shoot.  I love my kids but just having a baby to have a baby?  Um no.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:42am
Just as a sidenote, in my posting I said that children do not bring peace and happiness. That holds true to all aspects of life, a job, a man, children can not bring happiness.  One must be happy within themselves and then other things add to the mix and bring either more joy or the opposite.  But no one thing creates happiness in your life.  If you are unhappy having a child may not bring you long term joy to you because children have ups and downs in their life that affects the parent so if your joy is based SOLEY on your child you set yourself up for disappointment.

That is the same as with a man or marriage, if your joy is based soley on being married when the trials and tribulations occur your inner joy will be "stolen" because they were the source of all your happiness.

I choose to be well in every way and I choose to be happy no matter what comes my way.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:51am
I often wonder if single 30+ women with no kids or lasting relationship are secretly bitter and hold on to the fact that they don't have kids as some false sense of accomplishment.

For those who really want those things.
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:57am
^I don't see how they could be bitter. I mean, it's not hard to make a child. Just go unprotected lol. I had a friend whenever something happens...well I'm a mom, I'm a mother. Me and my other friends would be like, b you aren't special. You didn't do anything that other people haven't done. :)
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:58am

^I don't see how they could be bitter. I mean, it's not hard to make a child. Just go unprotected lol. I had a friend whenever something happens...well I'm a mom, I'm a mother. Me and my other friends would be like, b you aren't special. You didn't do anything that other people haven't done. :)
but you aren't either.

That's my point, both extremes baffle me.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

^I do know some 30+women like that. They can't wait to shout how they are single w/no kids.. But I personally know they get a lump in their throat & green w/envy when they see others that do. Or speak of other friends/associates with such a bitter tone.

Yep, I see it quite often and it's sad. I have a friend who does it, but those late night phone calls about her wishing she had a family by now...

I'm glad she can't see my face when she does it.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:01am

lol I'm sure most women who are bitter about not being married and having kids by the age they want ain't looking to JUST get knocked up though. They want the full package which means marriage along with them babies. These days it's easier to get knocked up than it is to get a dude to put a ring on it without practically begging.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:03am
I understand that niecy, but both parties failed the timeline game, imo. Since that's what makes it honorable.

Edited by nitabug - May 08 2013 at 10:03am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>