BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why do "some" women with kids.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:57am
^I don't see how they could be bitter. I mean, it's not hard to make a child. Just go unprotected lol. I had a friend whenever something happens...well I'm a mom, I'm a mother. Me and my other friends would be like, b you aren't special. You didn't do anything that other people haven't done. :)
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:58am
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

^I don't see how they could be bitter. I mean, it's not hard to make a child. Just go unprotected lol. I had a friend whenever something happens...well I'm a mom, I'm a mother. Me and my other friends would be like, b you aren't special. You didn't do anything that other people haven't done. :)
but you aren't either.

That's my point, both extremes baffle me.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:58am
^I do know some 30+women like that. They can't wait to shout how they are single w/no kids.. But I personally know they get a lump in their throat & green w/envy when they see others that do. Or speak of other friends/associates with such a bitter tone.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

^I do know some 30+women like that. They can't wait to shout how they are single w/no kids.. But I personally know they get a lump in their throat & green w/envy when they see others that do. Or speak of other friends/associates with such a bitter tone.

Yep, I see it quite often and it's sad. I have a friend who does it, but those late night phone calls about her wishing she had a family by now...

I'm glad she can't see my face when she does it.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:01am

lol I'm sure most women who are bitter about not being married and having kids by the age they want ain't looking to JUST get knocked up though. They want the full package which means marriage along with them babies. These days it's easier to get knocked up than it is to get a dude to put a ring on it without practically begging.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:03am
I understand that niecy, but both parties failed the timeline game, imo. Since that's what makes it honorable.

Edited by nitabug - May 08 2013 at 10:03am
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:03am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

but you aren't either.

That's my point, both extremes baffle me.

but I'm not bitter at either one. But some seem to be bitter about me being childless. Apparently it's hard for some to stay childless. How many "unplanned pregnancy" have MANY women have had. I'm 30, never been. I think I'm special for knowing I didn't want kids at the moment and taking advantage of the options out there not to get pregnant. A lot of people seem not to understand how not to get pregnant. Heart
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:05am

but I'm not bitter at either one. But some seem to be bitter about me being childless. Apparently it's hard for some to stay childless. How many "unplanned pregnancy" have MANY women have had. I'm 30, never been. I think I'm special for knowing I didn't want kids at the moment and taking advantage of the options out there not to get pregnant. A lot of people seem not to understand how not to get pregnant. Heart

Of course you do. lol
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:07am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Of course you do. lol

LOL I can just imagine the tone of voice this would've been said in.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:07am
They can definitely be bitter. When I had my daughter one of my closest friends turned on me mid pregnancy. LOL I guess she felt I was living the dream. Baby girl, career etc. She was one bitter frigid bitch until she finally got a family/man of her own. And no, everyone can't create life & everyone isn't good at the mom thing. It's special every time. Some people can't help but verbally express that warrior mother feeling. (They get on my damn nerves though)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>