Perfect Hair Collection

Why do some men like to share?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 8:55am
[QUOTE=liesnalibis]
Why do some men like the idea of sharing a girl with their friend, cousin, brother, etc?  [/QUOTE)

They only do that with girls they DONT CARE ABOUT...it won't even be a thought with Wifey.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Nov 23 2013 at 8:56am
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 8:58am
Paul is good friends with John. Kerry is  good friends with Tanya. Paul links up (vs smashes) with Kerry. Paul actually says its the best gushy gushy evah!  Months later Kerry hooks up with John, she's trying keep it on the low but John already knew she hooked up with Paul but he doesn't mention it. Some time before Kerry hooks up with John, Kerry introduces Tanya to Paul they smash fall in love eventually have a baby. 

Kerry claims John was the better lay but previously claimed Paul was oh so awesome, i took her reviews with a grain of salt. Paul had to ease it off with Kerry cause she caught feelings and got too clingy. Later on John comes to me and explains (actually i asked him) that's why he broke it off with her, i was confuzzled "you never knew that, i could have told you that same thing happened with Paul" [Paul ain't looking out for his boy at all] So i ask Paul in front of John and paul was like my bad dude i thought you knew. lolol

Diane asks each party (except tanya) how the r@sscleet they could do that. Kerry says it's whatever they say its whatever i wasnt trying wife her, I wanted free puss. Kery was ironing cooking washing for John letting him stay over her place FOR FREE

Fast forward to this year Tanya is pregnant, John has his girl amy that he loves. we are all at an event except Kerry cause she couldnt come. then there is another chick Lisa who had previously smashed John (i knew i saw her cooter on his phone, if you didnt know the way she was behaving it was OBVIOUS). Pregnant Tanya is in and out the house and Amy is sleeping in the car, John is outside and Lisa is all over him EVERYONE is hella pissed and thoroughly entertained at that scene. (amy could wake up and walk up at any moment) 

After 3 failed attempts (amy wakes up and asks for John, twice she follows John and Lisa down the road, i call him on the phone to warn him and Paul helps him out the next time)  John had sex with Amy outside by a van. Everyone else was waiting for ish to go down but it didn't. When the event ends Paul gives Lisa a ride home and sexes her as well. They've been talking on the phone for months. Next day he finds out Lisa smashed Paul a few hours before him (i dont remember who told him) and he nearly combusts- HE NEVER KNEW SHE HAD SEX WITH JOHN PREVIOUSLY (months/years before) AT ALL worse he never knew she effed John just before she effed him. There was no chance to shower or wipe up or anything *DEAD* she stops talking to her instantly but doesnt say why LMMFAOOOOOO 

To this day Tanya does not know Kerry smashed Paul her Baby's dad. LOLOLOL 

Worst part of the whole ordeal : no oral SMMFHAngryAngry

ETA the van is important cause another person (kate) went to sleep in that van with her BF andre. She says she woke up and asked andre if the van was rocking he tells her no nono she's dreaming go back to sleep. On the ride home he confesses that she was not dreaming and John and Lisa were getting it on by the back of the van and he didn't wanna disturb themCryCryCryCryCry

Paul found out because of a convo with himself john and Derrick, LOLOLOLOLOL he says and i quote "that fcvking bish!" [i just called and asked him]. John Doesnt know Paul smashed Lisa. When i was told the story some months ago I told Paul it's revenge for KerryLOL

Oh yea at this event there was a lady Jane (she said he makes her crawl up the wall) who is so in love with Paul and when he came with Amy she was HELLA PISSED (dont know why, it Natural he'd come with his girl) and she left right after. I even asked him about it and he Kanye shrugged, I swore they stopped dealing but i guess not. again everyone else is entertained at this too

The next day at another event John disappears to pick up "someone" but is takes long to return Amy is Vexed esp since her feet hurt and he turns up with Lisa, Kate makes it slip more than a few times that John smashed Lisa the night before "how one man can want so much pvussy so? him get last night and today". Amy is angry but doesn't say anything LOLOL Kate in her defence says "i wasnt talking to her, it could have been any of the four (John derrick paul or a next dude), derrick said it was obvious it was John. Kerry also says Lisa shouldn't have been listening" [John, kate, Derrick and amy are all travelling in the same car]

Edited by Diane (35) - Nov 23 2013 at 9:19am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 9:13am
ratchet!
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 9:20am
Afro i told y'all i had some ratchet stories. Whenever i want Paul to do supm i tell him I'm gonna tell Tanya he smashed Kerry before they got together.

I do recall Paul confessing that they seem to go after the same chicks and they have to check with each other cause chicks Paul smashed confessed John was texting them happened like 2 or times before. {just confirmed this} They two of them had aheart to heart about it LOLOL

Oh yea when i noticed John and Lisa headed down the road I called and asked John WTF he was doing, he claimed he was following her to peeDead (there was a bathroom inside) i asked if he was gonna smash he said no I said "bruh i got these condoms" he said "nothing like that at all".

Paul used a condom with Lisa i dunno if John did.

Edited by Diane (35) - Nov 23 2013 at 9:30am
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 9:31am
There's soo much partner swapping going on... Ewwwww!
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Men aren't this deep. If she's fuc.kin/sucking, she looks decent enough face/body wise, they're hittin. If u let them, they will.

Now, if ur talking she's everybody's WOMAN, yeah right

Easiest answer: men don't respect women who let everyone run through them, so they don't care about sharing ur vagina. It's not sharing the actual woman, it's just busting a nut. Come on now, these r the same sex of people that would stick a peen in a hole in the couch with Vaseline

There r men that don't share because its gross.

Eta: ...and they wouldn't share because they respect themselves.

this. *plays aint no fun by TGT*

Edited by fckwitmeuknoigotit - Nov 23 2013 at 9:43am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 10:17am
that Brotha probably trying to see what he can get away with you, you aint his girl, you everyone girl. i always wondered how that conversation happens in this situation
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 10:21am
Aren't these men called "cluckholds" they get off on seeing someone else give it to their partner
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Aren't these men called "cluckholds" they get off on seeing someone else give it to their partner

cucks or cuckholds, are men who like to watch their wives get fcked. i also call dudes who stay with their women after he catches her cheating, cucks.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 12:06pm
I dont know why but its really gay if you ask me  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style