Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

why do people put faith in psychics?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Did any of you whom claim satan exists saw it? Do you have a picture?
I believe in God without needing to hear that someone saw Him because of the miracles he has done in my life, not some bible crap.
But I don't believe in satan because God is strong and anyone against Him perishes, therefore, there could not be an evil super powerful being existing in a place some called hell while there is a good God on earth.

And muscular distrophy was something that God allowed you to have. If your faith was so strong, you would request God to remove it from you.
the Bible is inspired by God. its where the knowledge of God and his way of life comes from in a way for us to understand. it also informs us of the devil. in a few instances it seems like a figurative sense, but the Bible definitely lets us know there is a fallen angel with great influence over the earth. being as though you believe in God you have to realize God wouldnt mislead you into believing in a devil that doesn't exist. it also lets you know God doesn't cause certain hardships like my disease regardless of what he "lets" happen.
Sponsored Links

Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 8:57pm
btw hell doesn't exist in a literal sense
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:09pm
Seriously, if you know so much about the Bible, and believe psychics are talking to demons, go ahead and create a conference or workshop where you teach people how to connect to God. When people don't get answers from Him, they find other ways to get answers.
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Seriously, if you know so much about the Bible, and believe psychics are talking to demons, go ahead and create a conference or workshop where you teach people how to connect to God. When people don't get answers from Him, they find other ways to get answers.
my Bible knowledge isnt all that great. im learning more as I go along myself. I just know Jehovah has a strong dislike for such practices. and im in a "workshop". its called the Kingdom Hall, its where I gave that Bible reading.

and I agree  with you. people turn elsewhere for answers when they should turn to God. thats why Jehovah Witnesses reach out to as many  as possible. its why the Bible knowledge is shared.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:31pm
JW Teach your grave is the hell . Once God returns everyone will live on earth again . My husband sister and brother are witness . I believe the scripture . The dead no nothing of the living and hell exist as describe in revelations . Again joseph . I only care that you found some type of positive structure in your life with God . The old you act like the devil. lol Embarrassed
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:45pm
I wouldnt say I acted like the devil. just sat around miserable and it showed. im nowhere near where I wanna be yet, but im definitely on the upward swing. but thanks for caring Big smile

Edited by Josephuss - Mar 28 2014 at 9:46pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:51pm
You are only looking at it from your beliefs so of course it wont make sense to you. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:44pm
Didn't read the thread but I think it's crazy there are people who believe in and practice that shyt and yet don't believe in creationism.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

you been preaching the gospel a lot lately.  all this after one bible reading?  you got the juice now.
this is the wonder i know

LOLWink
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

you been preaching the gospel a lot lately.  all this after one bible reading?  you got the juice now.

like a new natural

Guuuuuuuurl.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon