Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why do people on here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Topic ClosedWhy do people on here

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Hair ViVi

Ultra



Author
Entice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member


Joined: Oct 14 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 26694
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 8:25am
Originally posted by BlkQueen BlkQueen wrote:

Originally posted by Entice Entice wrote:

Originally posted by BlkQueen BlkQueen wrote:

Originally posted by Entice Entice wrote:

You have the control factor on FB and myspace.
How? Someone can right-click your main pic and save it...Just like they can do here..


I meant control as in you can decide who can view and who can't.
Question
 
Arent your main pictures public?


What do you mean main pictures?  Your profile pic is but that's it (if you decide to make it private).
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
BlkQueen View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Nov 17 2009
Location: Face↓ Ass↑
Status: Offline
Points: 16659
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Entice Entice wrote:

Originally posted by BlkQueen BlkQueen wrote:

Originally posted by Entice Entice wrote:

Originally posted by BlkQueen BlkQueen wrote:

Originally posted by Entice Entice wrote:

You have the control factor on FB and myspace.
How? Someone can right-click your main pic and save it...Just like they can do here..


I meant control as in you can decide who can view and who can't.
Question
 
Arent your main pictures public?


What do you mean main pictures?  Your profile pic is but that's it (if you decide to make it private).
Yeah profile pic, they can't be made private on Myspace, on FB they can but I rarely see this. And Idk bout Twitter
Back to Top
ItsDash View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 30 2009
Location: Right Here..Duh
Status: Offline
Points: 6403
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 8:30am
and Im pretty sure facebook/Myspace/Twitter gets waaay more traffic than BHM #imjustsayin
Back to Top
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 17 2007
Location: Tone deaf USA
Status: Offline
Points: 107615
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 8:32am
Everyone on BHM does not give people on here access to their myspace or facebook so no one would really know what anyone looks like if you have no access to those sites thus why people have blurred pics. Plus people are assholes so why not blur your photo at least a blurred pic is what will be attached to a horses ass when they photoshop it.
Back to Top
TheBridgeToNC View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 25 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 11871
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 8:36am
If you've shown your face you might as well stick with it cause I know ppl that right click everything and some of them even put it on their phones.
 
I on the other hand on right click gifs
 
 
 
-The Bridge
Back to Top
ItsDash View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 30 2009
Location: Right Here..Duh
Status: Offline
Points: 6403
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 8:36am
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Everyone on BHM does not give people on here access to their myspace or facebook so no one would really know what anyone looks like if you have no access to those sites thus why people have blurred pics. Plus people are assholes so why not blur your photo at least a blurred pic is what will be attached to a horses ass when they photoshop it.
 
 
 
I knew you were going to bring up some kind of farm animal and photoshop . . . LOL
 
 
 
Back to Top
BlkQueen View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Nov 17 2009
Location: Face↓ Ass↑
Status: Offline
Points: 16659
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 8:40am
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Everyone on BHM does not give people on here access to their myspace or facebook so no one would really know what anyone looks like if you have no access to those sites thus why people have blurred pics. Plus people are assholes so why not blur your photo at least a blurred pic is what will be attached to a horses ass when they photoshop it.
Right, but who's to say the same person lurking on Myspace/FB isnt hte same lurker on BHM, Why show your face on one site but not another I suppose is the real question. Anyone can browse for people in an area especially since people here say their location often. And what makes one site safer than the other?
Back to Top
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 24 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8551
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 8:41am
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Everyone on BHM does not give people on here access to their myspace or facebook so no one would really know what anyone looks like if you have no access to those sites thus why people have blurred pics. Plus people are assholes so why not blur your photo at least a blurred pic is what will be attached to a horses ass when they photoshop it.




Not in the dark anymore lol
Back to Top
BlkQueen View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Nov 17 2009
Location: Face↓ Ass↑
Status: Offline
Points: 16659
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 8:41am
Originally posted by TheBridgeToNC TheBridgeToNC wrote:

If you've shown your face you might as well stick with it cause I know ppl that right click everything and some of them even put it on their phones.
 
I on the other hand on right click gifs
 
 
 
-The Bridge
My point exactly.
Back to Top
Entice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member


Joined: Oct 14 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 26694
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 8:50am
Blkqueen you haven't been on here long enough to know the deal, it's okay.  It's weird as hell to have people recognize you from an avi pic so I like to remain incognito to people I don't know like that.


Back to Top
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down