BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Why do people lie on bhm...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 495051

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:01am
keepgrowing, that really was great summary...I thoroughly enjoyed it
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:05am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Wahh wahhh wahhhh she didn't take our advice so we went above any beyond to procure information from other sites to smite her!!!! *stomps feet*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Seriously. Let me explain this AGAIN for those who need help.

Pulling her information from BHM - fine. No big deal. It isn't listing ANYONE from her school - just random musings of a burned/thirsty/whatever girl in love. As I said, we have all mentioned tidbits about ourselves here.

BUT

Going to other sites to pull personal info and put in IN the thread with all her other stuff, that's where you cross the line. How is that even determining if she is lying about her crush or not? 

It matters not if all the information is already available online because I'll bet none of you were trying to guess who her crush was in the previous relationship threads Ermm. WHy not? All her information had already been available, right?

Right.

It only became a matter of importance when you all felt 'got'. Like you all would send the ball team BHM's website 'here, research 313. You will find some juicy stuff! *rubs hands together* Evil Smile

No. 

I'm just waiting for the 'gully' person to admit looking for the bball team's facebook or twitter profile to further blow up her spot LOL.

It's like you all got butthurt that she either didn't take your advice or that she was trolling.

Le sigh

It doesn't matter. No weave was pulled out, 313 is hopefully enjoying time with her family (or her bball beau), and I'm sure you all have great events planned for the rest of the holiday season.

Seriously, this has nothing to do with 313 personally (I only knew of her in that thread), so if any of you were in her shoes, I'd have the same stance. It's about being safe and responsible, and just because SHE posted information (never the bball teams pic, her personal blackplanet page,etc), doesn't give you warmongers the right to do so because you didn't like what she had to say. Yes, SHE has to be responsible, but so do you all. 

NTwhooooo,

Remember, DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE and if the egg nogg looks too thin, IT PROBABLY HAS IN GIN!!!

Edited by afrokock - Dec 24 2012 at 1:06am
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:09am
Ty for quoting the summaries!
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:12am
DAMN it. I dont log on for one day and I miss all that and plus this thread...lmao
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:54am
lmaooooooo at this continuation thread. My stomach can't take it anymore.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 495051
  Share Topic