Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why do people lie on bhm...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 51>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

very early on and throughout the thread I told her stop, please staaaaap

a few others did too ... she flat out refused

What happened exactly? I saw it but couldn't be bothered to read it. Too many pages and I didn't really care to read it but I would hate for someones inner soul to be hurtid
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:51pm
We all get done in by tmi on bhm. It's all good 313, one day you'll laugh. We're all here because at some point in the day, we r bored lol.

Anyway, since the thread is gone lets joke now. Best quote by fairy queen, "you say no to ratchet posting, 313 can't!" Loooooooollllll I'm still laughing
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:55pm
313 always remember BHM will never forget..I posted that my daughters bus driver was always late, a year later in a post about the nastiness of jellybeans this bish got mad because she loved black jellybeans and I didn't and she got mad and responded with " At least my childs bus driver is never late....a year later a bish remembered about a late ass bus driver
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:55pm
@Nads I think most people did, and still do like 313. I know I do. But she had her ratchet side all on display in that thread and got called on it. Fwiw most people did try to confront her with kid gloves and give her sound advice, she wasn't trying to hear it though.
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:57pm
"Stay scheeemmmiinnn Brothas tryna get at meeeeeee"- unknown bhm poster.

lol that;s supposed to say NIGG@$

Edited by Geminigirl - Dec 23 2012 at 2:58pm
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

@Nads I think most people did, and still do like 313. I know I do. But she had her ratchet side all on display in that thread and got called on it. Fwiw most people did try to confront her with kid gloves and give her sound advice, she wasn't trying to hear it though.

Damn
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

313 always remember BHM will never forget..I posted that my daughters bus driver was always late, a year later in a post about the nastiness of jellybeans this bish got mad because she loved black jellybeans and I didn't and she got mad and responded with " At least my childs bus driver is never late....a year later a bish remembered about a late ass bus driver

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 3:36pm
The fact that some of yall went diggin for info really creeped me out....that sh*t isn't normal
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 3:59pm

Was thepic in her avi that cute chick that looked like "The Games" wife? Ohhh yeah she's cute. Sorry 313 that happened but we will all laugh about it when someone makes an "Epic" or "2013 best of the best " thread next year.

Damn yall why yall gotta go diggin for the "trufus". Yall can't just believe what a bish says in 2012??? She didn't even steal anyones money like the insensigate thread. I think that should be the only time info should be verified. When money is stolen!!!

I must be a sucker for stories because I was believing what the po girl was saying.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:14pm

yeah the ratchedness was out of control and out of character

talking about 
- how much better she was than the girlfriend,
- plotting on the gf over a look about a glance 
- that she's doing the girlfriend a favor by not stealing her man
- the gf does too much for the bf and that's why he's with her
- she doesn't like darkskinned men

mind you these were responses to kid glove, well intentioned advice

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority