Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Why do people lie on bhm...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 51>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:51pm
Bhm ain't sheit
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:52pm
what happens when everyone or too many of the more interesting posters logs off

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

the thread was quite tame

I don't know if many of the posters that post now could have survived BHM when it was on an poppin'

That's actually a good thing

eh maybe not. 
Lol all you have to do is log off if it gets too serious.

i never said that wasn't a solution...i just said the thread wasn't serious enough to merit being deleted.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:55pm
Oh yeah I agree
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:58pm
The thread was tame. I think she was pushing for it to be deleted only because she doesn't want the bb player to find it somehow and see how obsessed she is with him . lmaooo

Edited by Derri - Dec 23 2012 at 1:58pm
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:09pm
Didn't read the whole thread but I see the capes came out super hard. Chick was comfortable riding that wave until sh*t got real. I don't know why people feel BHM is some hidden section of the internet that no one they know can find or that is closed off so members can't find stuff about you outside.

She was playing gangsta and got her bluff called, the end. No need to delete the thread or unfold capes.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:18pm

very early on and throughout the thread I told her stop, please staaaaap

a few others did too ... she flat out refused
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Basically. As far as people pulling up information that she posted in other threads on BHM I don't see what the big deal is about that. I see that type of ish done all the time on here when it comes to drama threads so what made that any different? The only thing that was taken too far was searching for information outside of BHM about her.

For emphasis.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:47pm
That girl ain't that worried and BHM couldn't have scared her too bad. I've been catching up on threads from the past week and she's changed her avi at least twice today. She just needed a minute to lick her wounds.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

That girl ain't that worried and BHM couldn't have scared her too bad. I've been catching up on threads from the past week and she's changed her avi at least twice today. She just needed a minute to lick her wounds.

Geez were people going that hard that she had wounds? I like 313 she doesn't bother anyone and I missed the majority of the thread but was the thread that bad.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 51>
  Share Topic