Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why do people lie on bhm...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 51>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I do agree searching her major and academic status was too much. that had nothing to do with the thread at all, i do understand what could happen but im having difficulty feeling sympathy when she posted things about herself. no matter if it was in a single thread or multiple threads, she posts frequently enough to where if someone was hell bent on finding her all they would have to do is a simple search on her screen name and look at her avi. hell, they could even search google for her screen name.it wasnt as if any of us knew her in real life and gave info. the people who posted information reposted what she posted. People have to take responsibility for their own short comings, she should not have posted all of her info like that, be it one or many threads.

Basically. As far as people pulling up information that she posted in other threads on BHM I don't see what the big deal is about that. I see that type of ish done all the time on here when it comes to drama threads so what made that any different? The only thing that was taken too far was searching for information outside of BHM about her.
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

I hope she logs back on and doesn't let that thread allow her to feel ratchet. Besides basketball players aint sh*t. Look at Kobe Bryant he had anal sex with a white girl then went home to his wife. Look At Shaq he has a donkey peen that probably would mess up anyone's reproductive organs. College basketball players are the worst because their balls probable smell like locker room and athletes feet. 313 keep your head up try to find someone on the chess team..they are loyal and they don't need anyone to do their homework because they are smart. If these ho's aint got love for you just remember you don't need them all you need is Jesus and a man devoted to chess and algebra

I agree. College athletes are the worst. Dead They are so entitled, even at D-3 schools. I'm like, "Uhhhh, negro you know you have a 0.01% chance of going pro, right?" Can't tell them nuthin. They think you owe them pu$$y. I don't know who lied to them. 

Yeah, 313 needs to find someone on the chess team, a TA, or someone in an honors frat. Leave the college athletes alone.

Edited by Limalady - Dec 23 2012 at 12:24pm
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:40pm
I want to believe I haven't posted anythng too deep on here. Everything I've told you guys, I've said and expressed in real life.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:49pm

the thread was quite tame

I don't know if many of the posters that post now could have survived BHM when it was on an poppin'

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:52pm
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:56pm
still going?
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Where were all these consciences when the thread shifted to paramount fvckery?

we got caught up in da entertainment mayne...... . when i was in der, i was against everythang, but once i saw we were gonna hit a hunnid pages i got so hyped up and started posting like cray

Way too invested in this....
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I don't know if many of the posters that post now could have survived BHM when it was on an poppin'

That's actually a good thing
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

eh maybe not. 
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

eh maybe not. 
Lol all you have to do is log off if it gets too serious.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 51>