Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Why do people lie on bhm...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 51>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:46am
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:48am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

i think what we did was super cray.

i think 313chick was like a criminal who stole gum, and instead of making her do community work for her sins, we went ahead and tied Dynamite on her back and blew her up. its sad, really.....

you havent been on BHM long enough to know when BHM goes super cray....shows how tame things have gotten
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:49am
i dont see anything but a yahoo search page
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:50am
me too! booooooo
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:52am
I hope she logs back on and doesn't let that thread allow her to feel ratchet. Besides basketball players aint sh*t. Look at Kobe Bryant he had anal sex with a white girl then went home to his wife. Look At Shaq he has a donkey peen that probably would mess up anyone's reproductive organs. College basketball players are the worst because their balls probable smell like locker room and athletes feet. 313 keep your head up try to find someone on the chess team..they are loyal and they don't need anyone to do their homework because they are smart. If these ho's aint got love for you just remember you don't need them all you need is Jesus and a man devoted to chess and algebra
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:52am
OhShocked it got Praz aint sh*tLOL

but thank you

take that back. i can only see one page.Angry

Edited by tatee - Dec 23 2012 at 11:57am
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:53am
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

I hope she logs back on and doesn't let that thread allow her to feel ratchet. Besides basketball players aint sh*t. Look at Kobe Bryant he had anal sex with a white girl then went home to his wife. Look At Shaq he has a donkey peen that probably would mess up anyone's reproductive organs. College basketball players are the worst because their balls probable smell like locker room and athletes feet. 313 keep your head up try to find someone on the chess team..they are loyal and they don't need anyone to do their homework because they are smart. If these ho's aint got love for you just remember you don't need them all you need is Jesus and a man devoted to chess and algebra
haha! I love Nadia
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:53am
That thread was glorious and not a lie.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:54am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

me too! booooooo

Copy and paste the link...I see now clicking doesn't work booo yahoo not meLOL
teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

and then call it entertainment? 

I was not entertained wasting my Sat, trying to wrap pressie's/clean and reading fake stuff. I wouldn't mind if it was real but it's real childish to lie. If I wanted to read a story, I would read a book. 

To top it off, thread gets poofed half way through! chile BYE

Rubbish. 

Wait....what? Maybe it was "entertainment" for the person trolling. It's a bloody shame she ruined your Saturday.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 51>
  Share Topic