BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why do people lie on bhm...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 51>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:51am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

i found the thread entertaining until 313chick slowly came to the realization that she was going to get snatched balled when this got out and began to have a not so amusing and sad psychotic break.*shrugs* it happens, id just blame it on a stressful semester and keep it moving.  i dont think the thread needed to deleted.  whats the pointed in deleting bhm historical moments like they never happened, just lock the thread and throw it in the archives and we can all giggle about it later and remember when...lol

interesting to know that bunnyahh is behind the scenes directing and orchestrating bhm for the amusement of all but probably more so for her own sinister reasons. im not opposed to the concept but it was a little like toto pulling back the curtain on the wizard of oz.
you are beyond crazy & out of ur mind with this sh*tLOL

You stay paranoid off me & making sh*t up. No need to go that route tatee.  Ask & ye shall receiveEmbarrassed

but you know i believe that right.  could it be paranoia? possibly, i was going off the clues ive been given.
actually i thought it was quite the complimentLOL

so are you the wizard?
My dearest Tatee, I would love to get into it with u.  but my computer cord is broken & my laptop is about to die.   But yes I did encourage her to make the thread.  I have encouraged several ppl to make threads.  The content of the thread was beyond the scope of my expectations.  Never did I think it would go to 170+ pgs of fuccery.   A mountain was made out of a molehill & that is all I'm gonna say until I get a new cord for xmas.  See yall after the holidays. 

*waits to die*
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Wow. Thanks for the splendid summary! Also can someone please confirm if 313 is the girl that used to post in the RT points that posted the religious postings?
yes its the religious girl.  You know how rel........Stern Smile nvmd
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:54am

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Wow. Thanks for the splendid summary! Also can someone please confirm if 313 is the girl that used to post in the RT points that posted the religious postings?
yes its the religious girl.  You know how rel........Stern Smile nvmd
happy holidays pumpkin!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:55am
Bunnyahh i dont really see there is anything to get into it about.  youre pretty much saying what i said except i questioned your motives.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:55am
Where were all these consciences when the thread shifted to paramount fvckery?
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:57am

Bunnyahh i dont really see there is anything to get into it about.  youre pretty much saying what i said except i questioned your motives.
what motive did I have?  I posted in there a total of 5 times!!
dont conspiracy theory me tatee
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:00am
Are people in here capin'?
Tf for?
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:00am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Where were all these consciences when the thread shifted to paramount fvckery?

we got caught up in da entertainment mayne...... . when i was in der, i was against everythang, but once i saw we were gonna hit a hunnid pages i got so hyped up and started posting like cray
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:01am

what motive did I have?  I posted in there a total of 5 times!!
dont conspiracy theory me tatee

the motive was your own personal amusement. dont conspiracy theory you? isnt all of this my theory?
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:03am
i went down to the relationship section and read some things......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 51>
  Share Topic