Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Why do people lie on bhm...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 51>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:26am
i was amused at her responses, it was like she was on some type of ego trip that only she was aware of.
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:28am
Didn't read

Are we at the point now where everyone argues for the sake of arguing because what's done is done and can't b undone and if someone creates a "fake" thread again the exact same thing will happen again anyway?

I'll check back in when the gifs and food show up.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:28am
lemme go google myself......
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:31am
my face is on the first page of google images. aw man. but oh well. its just more sexiness to spread to the world, lol.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:31am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I do agree searching her major and academic status was too much. that had nothing to do with the thread at all, i do understand what could happen but im having difficulty feeling sympathy when she posted things about herself. no matter if it was in a single thread or multiple threads, she posts frequently enough to where if someone was hell bent on finding her all they would have to do is a simple search on her screen name and look at her avi. hell, they could even search google for her screen name.it wasnt as if any of us knew her in real life and gave info. the people who posted information reposted what she posted. People have to take responsibility for their own short comings, she should not have posted all of her info like that, be it one or many threads.

I think that is a lot to expect of a young person. The social media age is developing, and many are not aware of how easy it is to gather this information. I do agree with your take away lesson. Don't post information you don't want others to know.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:33am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

my face is on the first page of google images. aw man. but oh well. its just more sexiness to spread to the world, lol.

lmao, i have a bunch of fancy looking cappuccino makers resulting from my sn searchLOL
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:35am
My face doesn't come up when I search my screen name. When I search my real name, my linkedin picture comes up. Cry I don't want any picture to come up.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:39am
my real name search resuls consist of a bunch of rough looking black women, most of which are mugshots, none of which are me
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:43am
Summary?
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:45am
313chick is dead. BHM killed her because of her crazy mistakes. twerk fest. the end.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 51>
  Share Topic