Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why do people lie on bhm...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 51>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:15am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

i kept trying to stop homegirl in this thread cuz things were already ugly, but she was loving the attention.

and this was the bottom line.
we gave her what she originally asked for, which was advice. she could have taken it and nnot come back to the thread. she chose to give excuses and even mock a few members and that's when it got ugly. she wasnt a victim. her own words were used against her. you cannot be upset when you post identifying info on the net and it comes up later. thats why they tell you to be careful with what you put on here. if we make this argument for her, we would have to make it for the people who post naked pics and it ends up affecting their careers or relationships later. it just doesnt work.
Sponsored Links

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:16am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

the only thing was the black planet profile, that was wrong; i honestly thought fairy made that up which is why i asked if it were real

That is what I'm talking about. Info was gathered from different sites and...

Whatever. I've got gifts to wrap. I hope you all do, too.

Enjoy your holidays everyone and pick up some hobbies along the way...
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:17am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

im sorry but im not gonna pretend that 313chick was a victim. 

Lol she's not she decided to make thread. I just don't see the problem with her lying. I mean she lied okay that's not affecting any of our lives so what's the big deal?

girl, i swear if you dont let that goLOL
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

unless something major happened after i went to bed what they did was pretty tame. i expected much worse which is why i kept telling her to abort the mission.  i think some think that only people who read threads are the people who sign in but there are countless people who lurk and have no intention on creating an id and those are the people who are the most dangerous.  sure there are a few members who like to brush up on their detective skills but not many and even fewer willing to risk posting what they find out.  why spend all that time on finger calisthenics just to make a ban you werent auditioning for.

*Madea hallelujer .gif if there is one available*

im scurred now. lemme take my pic down now........
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:19am

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

im sorry but im not gonna pretend that 313chick was a victim. 

Lol she's not she decided to make thread. I just don't see the problem with her lying. I mean she lied okay that's not affecting any of our lives so what's the big deal?

girl, i swear if you dont let that goLOL
Lol naw
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:21am
Well, I'm sticking with it was all a lie. Everyone is mad she lied. 313 is a big liar! Angry
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:21am
I do agree searching her major and academic status was too much. that had nothing to do with the thread at all, i do understand what could happen but im having difficulty feeling sympathy when she posted things about herself. no matter if it was in a single thread or multiple threads, she posts frequently enough to where if someone was hell bent on finding her all they would have to do is a simple search on her screen name and look at her avi. hell, they could even search google for her screen name.it wasnt as if any of us knew her in real life and gave info. the people who posted information reposted what she posted. People have to take responsibility for their own short comings, she should not have posted all of her info like that, be it one or many threads.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:22am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

unless something major happened after i went to bed what they did was pretty tame. i expected much worse which is why i kept telling her to abort the mission.  i think some think that only people who read threads are the people who sign in but there are countless people who lurk and have no intention on creating an id and those are the people who are the most dangerous.  sure there are a few members who like to brush up on their detective skills but not many and even fewer willing to risk posting what they find out.  why spend all that time on finger calisthenics just to make a ban you werent auditioning for.

*Madea hallelujer .gif if there is one available*

im scurred now. lemme take my pic down now........

taking down her pic was the funniest thing 313chick did.  i was like smh poor girl dont know google laughin at herLOL
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:22am
i mean, there is a reason that some members never post pics
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:24am
*shrugs* well i guess i was the only one amusedLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System