Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why do people lie on bhm...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 51>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:00am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

unless something major happened after i went to bed what they did was pretty tame. i expected much worse which is why i kept telling her to abort the mission.  i think some think that only people who read threads are the people who sign in but there are countless people who lurk and have no intention on creating an id and those are the people who are the most dangerous.  sure there are a few members who like to brush up on their detective skills but not many and even fewer willing to risk posting what they find out.  why spend all that time on finger calisthenics just to make a ban you werent auditioning for.

*Madea hallelujer .gif if there is one available*
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:00am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Do any of you even think? People get killed over social media drama frequently. What if that thread had lead back to the basketball teammates (which was NOT a far cry AT ALL based on how that thread was going) and something would have happened to her? She is a single female on a college campus where girls are attacked and people are harmed all the time. 

I'm not sure anyone cares. If so, I'm sure many don't see the actions of this thread as having the potential for this type of effect, and if they did, the victim would have to of had a pre-existing condition. This is my hypothesis of BHM logic. I could be wrong. I agree with you, but let's be honest, the biggest threads on BHM involve a big reveal and sharp insults/comebacks. People love threads where everyone gets to ridicule the OP. With that knowledge, members should sparingly post personal information in TTT. Of course, this is just my opinion.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Lol. If it's on the internet then it's free to use.

Lol I agree but, I mean I just don't care enough to find out if people are lying.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:04am
i kept trying to stop homegirl in this thread cuz things were already ugly, but she was loving the attention.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:08am

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

well, actually, some of them believe it was a true story that she was tryna cover up. i believe some parts of it were real, but not everythang.

...and it still doesn't matter. Whether it was true, a lie, whatever, that doesn't give them the right to deliberately try to place this girls personal information in the thread and be like "OH WELL THAT'S JUST HOW THE INTERNET IS YOLO MOLLY!!!!!!!"

If I were Mod5, I would have banned every person that posted anything about her.

but organic, they didnt post anything she didnt already post about herself other than the team pic which was public information.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:08am
the only thing was the black planet profile, that was wrong; i honestly thought fairy made that up which is why i asked if it were real
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:10am
im sorry but im not gonna pretend that 313chick was a victim. 

Edited by tatee - Dec 23 2012 at 9:10am
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:12am
the legal term for what yall did to her is called e-battery against someone experiencing temporary (or permanent, idk) psychosis/delusions.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:14am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

well, actually, some of them believe it was a true story that she was tryna cover up. i believe some parts of it were real, but not everythang.

...and it still doesn't matter. Whether it was true, a lie, whatever, that doesn't give them the right to deliberately try to place this girls personal information in the thread and be like "OH WELL THAT'S JUST HOW THE INTERNET IS YOLO MOLLY!!!!!!!"

If I were Mod5, I would have banned every person that posted anything about her.

but organic, they didnt post anything she didnt already post about herself other than the team pic which was public information.

She posted that information in OTHER threads, not THAT thread. Let's stop drawing lines in the sand. Folks were coming out of the woodwork listing info from a dating site, her major and all kinds of stuff, add that in to her picture that is always in her avi (which she felt unsafe enough remove) and the basketball team photo...

-- are we really not seeing the issue here? Confused

You all know exactly what I mean. There is no need for the back and forth.

Case in point. I didn't know anything about the OP. Now, I know her school, her name, her crush's name, her major, her dating website address (even if this wasn't hers, I still know her other information all the same).

If I wanted to cause harm to this girl, I could very well do it because I have more than enough information on her to do so. I could find that thread (it is still listed on BHM and through a search, screenshots if I'm feeling boasy), send it to the basketball team, and they could take it from there.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:14am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

im sorry but im not gonna pretend that 313chick was a victim. 

Lol she's not she decided to make thread. I just don't see the problem with her lying. I mean she lied okay that's not affecting any of our lives so what's the big deal?

Edited by babyk94 - Dec 23 2012 at 9:15am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 51>