BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why do people lie on bhm...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 51>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:46am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

So were people really going out of their way to find out if she was lying?

Yaaaaaaaasssss! i had been done wit dat situation, but others were like, "you ain't gon do us like dat. fun and games is over. you put in work terrorizing us wit fake stories, so we gon put in work ruining your life!" and i was like, "no guys, dont do this. have a heart!!"
Wow..... I didn't know it was that serious though. All I can do is laugh.
Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:50am
Lol at terrorizing us with a fake story though! I mean really....
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:53am
When someone else besides the OP posts 'receipts' listing real information (names, identifiable info, schools, etc)...THAT'S when you cross the line. So what if she lied/didn't lie about a stupid school crush. Why are some of you so invested in what she lies about? Who ultimately cares? Why are you all giving so many f*cks?

HOWEVER, when you go out of your way to post FACTUAL, LEADING, IDENTIFIABLE information online - and I know some of your thirsty butts were probably trying to find her 'crush' on Twitter and Facebook, that's when the thread should have been closed.

Do any of you even think? People get killed over social media drama frequently. What if that thread had lead back to the basketball teammates (which was NOT a far cry AT ALL based on how that thread was going) and something would have happened to her? She is a single female on a college campus where girls are attacked and people are harmed all the time. 

You all do too much for simple kicks and giggles. You are not thinking of the potential repercussions your actions could have.

Lying about a stupid school crush is not the same as compiling leading information that could have a potentially negative effect - whether available on public websites or not (having all that information listed in ONE thread makes it easier to identify and highlight) - that could easily lead someone back to her, especially when she always has her picture in her avi (she's since changed it, but it's still searchable online)

Some of you need to grow up and go spend time with your families on this Christmas holiday and stop looking for cheap kicks and giggles. 

I didn't know anything about that girl (name, school, major, GPA, nothing) until I read that thread, and I feel that as an 'outsider', I know stuff about her that I SHOULDN'T know that SHE did not place HERSELF in that thread. 

...yet we call her 'basic' for lying about a stupid school crush. 

Mi rass claat...

Edited by Organic - Dec 23 2012 at 8:55am
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:54am
well, actually, some of them believe it was a true story that she was tryna cover up. i believe some parts of it were real, but not everythang.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:57am

well, actually, some of them believe it was a true story that she was tryna cover up. i believe some parts of it were real, but not everythang.

...and it still doesn't matter. Whether it was true, a lie, whatever, that doesn't give them the right to deliberately try to place this girls personal information in the thread and be like "OH WELL THAT'S JUST HOW THE INTERNET IS YOLO MOLLY!!!!!!!"

If I were Mod5, I would have banned every person that posted anything about her.

Edited by Organic - Dec 23 2012 at 9:00am
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:58am
nala that wasnt until the final 20 pages. i was there for every second of fckery. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:58am
unless something major happened after i went to bed what they did was pretty tame. i expected much worse which is why i kept telling her to abort the mission.  i think some think that only people who read threads are the people who sign in but there are countless people who lurk and have no intention on creating an id and those are the people who are the most dangerous.  sure there are a few members who like to brush up on their detective skills but not many and even fewer willing to risk posting what they find out.  why spend all that time on finger calisthenics just to make a ban you werent auditioning for.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:58am
Lol. If it's on the internet then it's free to use.

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:58am
i think what we did was super cray.

i think 313chick was like a criminal who stole gum, and instead of making her do community work for her sins, we went ahead and tied Dynamite on her back and blew her up. its sad, really.....
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:58am

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

So were people really going out of their way to find out if she was lying?

Yaaaaaaaasssss! i had been done wit dat situation, but others were like, "you ain't gon do us like dat. fun and games is over. you put in work terrorizing us wit fake stories, so we gon put in work ruining your life!" and i was like, "no guys, dont do this. have a heart!!"

*grabs Nala by the hand and leads her to the rum-spiked egg nog and sorrel*

FINALLY someone gets it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures