Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Why do people lie on bhm...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 51>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BlackstarBlue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlackstarBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 6:11am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Absolutely no clue what has transpired or what is going on...no clue. exit.

I don't even know who 313 is. Totally lost
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 6:34am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I'm wondering why you capin' so hard for her though. You can't force people to believe her when she said she was lying. People are gonna believe what they want to regardless.

I read the original thread she posted on another site.
313chick knows what she has and hasn't posted on BHM.
Bunny corroborated that a light drama thread was the intent.
The OP was true. The stuff about taking him, texting him, him coming over at 3am was what she was lying about. Indeed, people are gonna believe what they wanna believe regardless. And I will post what I want to post, regardless.

Congratulations for knowing what she posted on another site. Unfortunately not everyone else knows what she's posted on another site which is why nobody believes she was lying. She wanted entertainment and she got it, just not in the way that she wanted or expected. She set her own self up for failure then felt butthurt when things didn't go the way she thought they would
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:04am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

and then call it entertainment? 

I was not entertainedConfused wasting my SatSleepy, trying to wrap pressie's/clean and reading fake stuff. I wouldn't mind if it was real but it's real childish to lie. If I wanted to read a story, I would read a book. 

To top it off, thread gets poofed half way through! chile BYE

Rubbish. 

u wasn't that thread was GOAT

nobody asked u to stay.. probably had nothing to do anyway lol

and nothing about that thread was a lie btw

I meant I was not entertained reading a made up story. Had it been real, then hell yeah it would have been good. I will catch up with this thread a little later on. 
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:07am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i found the thread entertaining until 313chick slowly came to the realization that she was going to get snatched balled when this got out and began to have a not so amusing and sad psychotic break.*shrugs* it happens, id just blame it on a stressful semester and keep it moving.  i dont think the thread needed to deleted.  whats the pointed in deleting bhm historical moments like they never happened, just lock the thread and throw it in the archives and we can all giggle about it later and remember when...lol

interesting to know that bunnyahh is behind the scenes directing and orchestrating bhm for the amusement of all but probably more so for her own sinister reasons. im not opposed to the concept but it was a little like toto pulling back the curtain on the wizard of oz.

This is so funny,yet so true. Bunnyahh is da wolf in sheeps clothing. I believe that she was the true star of this all. When 313chick said bunnyahh told her to make the thread, i was like wtf is going on here?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:09am
Damn, I would decide to go be productive and miss the rest of that thread! Awwwww shucks! Last I was there, she was trying to find a mod to delete it.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:13am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Damn Limalady, why are you so pressed about that mercy school???Confused

We get it. It's a low ranked expensive private school with declining enrollment.

I'm not pressed. I was explaining my position, which was clearly misunderstood. I know that all Blacks aren't poor. THAT is was I did not like, hence the explaination. Clearly you didn't understand.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:17am

She TOLD y'all she was lying.

People lie all the damn time on BHM.

It's not entertaining to me to have to see 'Rape victim who lost intestines...' and all the other depressing ass shyt you stay posting constantly on page one.

The 'Rape victim who lost intestines' story was in all the papers here; causing human rights groups to put pressure on india/other countries where women are victimised on a daily basis.  Did that woman not deserve an audience for her ordeal? REAL news that some people would like to discuss  - I don't give a donkey's arse if you didn't like it. Rape is meant to be DEPRESSING, it's hardly sexy news. I don't see you going out of your way to create interesting threads. Teach me. 
Gurl have a everlasting GOODBYE from me. 

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:18am
313 had a pic in her avi before right?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:19am
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

She TOLD y'all she was lying.

People lie all the damn time on BHM.

It's not entertaining to me to have to see 'Rape victim who lost intestines...' and all the other depressing ass shyt you stay posting constantly on page one.

The 'Rape victim who lost intestines' story was in all the papers here; causing human rights groups to put pressure on india/other countries where women are victimised on a daily basis.  Did that woman not deserve an audience for her ordeal? REAL news that some people would like to discuss  - I don't give a donkey's arse if you didn't like it. Rape is meant to be DEPRESSING, it's hardly sexy news. I don't see you going out of your way to create interesting threads. Teach me. 
Gurl have a everlasting GOODBYE from me. 

LOL
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:21am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

313 had a pic in her avi before right?

Yep.
Then she changed it to rihanna smoking I think.
And now whatever she has.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 51>