Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why do people lie on bhm...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 51>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:57am

apparently research shows she's a gifted student so who knows

she named the community college but from her other threads and the mention of dorms, bb scholarships where prof help athletes pass and other claims, it doesn't seem like she goes to a cc

Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:00am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

i remember when i first got to TTT, and i drank alot of nyquil, and i posted some crazy sh!t about somethin in da middle of the night. and everybody was like, can this b!tch go to bed? so i went to bed. but i wanna see if i can still find it, lol. i wanna know what it was about.

i found my Nyquil post, . it was pretty deep, actually. i sound smarter when im drugged.
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:03am
SUMMARY PLEASE? Embarrassed
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:04am
If ya missed the thread, make sure to hit the orange rss button next time.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:05am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

apparently research shows she's a gifted student so who knows

she named the community college but from her other threads and the mention of dorms, bb scholarships where prof help athletes pass and other claims, it doesn't seem like she goes to a cc

Thanks for this update. That sounds like U of D. They made the tourney a few years ago. They can't really compete with the programs at bigger schools, so they have to take more liberties. It makes sense that she'd be on scholarship at U of D. They need gifted minority students, and they do have a dental school that I'm sure she'd be interested in as a science major. It isn't that far of a stretch, I guess. I don't know anyone that went there for undergrad, but I have friends that attended their dental school.

Edited by Limalady - Dec 23 2012 at 1:13am
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:05am
If y'all gon research, do it right. Stop half-assing.

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:10am
I didn't do any research at all, at all

just observed the thread and I admit I missed about 50 pages somewhere in the middle

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:11am
Uhm-hmm...

And y'all ain't gettin no summaries or PMs so stop asking.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:15am
I don't have any research. I just have antidotal evidence of my experience with Detroit. When they said she went to U of D, it seemed farfetched to me, because it is an expensive private school, and most people of color in this area choose public universities over U of D Mercy, but if she is on scholarship, I can see the motivation to go there, if she even is there. It is possible and it is also possibly not true. I don't know anything about 313chick. I admit that.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:19am
If she had said it herself, would it still seem far-fetched to you? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 51>