Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Why do people lie on bhm...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 51>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:49am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

313chick is dead. BHM killed her because of her crazy mistakes. twerk fest. the end.

not necessarily.  i think the mistake people make on here is the same mistake people make in rl.  just because you did something silly or made fool of yourself, doesnt mean you should head for the hills and hide in shame. own that sh*t and move on and other people will to.  sure people will laugh but thats life, laugh with them.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:09am
what in the actual fucc.  I missed a bomb ass saturday night thread?  and it's been a minute since we had one.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:11am
bhm surely isnt lamenting is it?

Edited by afrokock - Dec 23 2012 at 10:31am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:18am
Lol I knew there would be a turn in this thread the next day

Lol what.ever
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:26am
Nala what kind of summary was that ma'am? And 313 one that used to quote religious parables? I'm so damn confused.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:31am
Well, my conscious is clear. All I posted was a black man with a rather large pale girl.

I don't feel bad for the OP for two reasons

1. The bball pic was posted super early in the thread and she kept right along divulging information ad relishing in the attention.

2. She didn't get butt hurt til she suffered reprecussions in the form of scathing words and hilarious gifs.

Bonus: the only information released about her real life was her major. She talked about what school she went to when she had her pic in her avi so it's not like she was one of those anonymous posters.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Dec 23 2012 at 10:32am
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:34am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Because it wasn't a lie, but its easier to say it is.

Didnt read the thread either but ima agree with you
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:39am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i found the thread entertaining until 313chick slowly came to the realization that she was going to get snatched balled when this got out and began to have a not so amusing and sad psychotic break.*shrugs* it happens, id just blame it on a stressful semester and keep it moving.  i dont think the thread needed to deleted.  whats the pointed in deleting bhm historical moments like they never happened, just lock the thread and throw it in the archives and we can all giggle about it later and remember when...lol

interesting to know that bunnyahh is behind the scenes directing and orchestrating bhm for the amusement of all but probably more so for her own sinister reasons. im not opposed to the concept but it was a little like toto pulling back the curtain on the wizard of oz.
you are beyond crazy & out of ur mind with this sh*tLOL

You stay paranoid off me & making sh*t up. No need to go that route tatee.  Ask & ye shall receiveEmbarrassed
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:40am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

the legal term for what yall did to her is called e-battery against someone experiencing temporary (or permanent, idk) psychosis/delusions.

oh my mercy!  what?!

now I'm going to have to read all of these pages

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:40am
I'm am MAD that this thread got deleted. IT was not that bad. Things did not get that ugly. I am also mad cause I came in thinking she was being nice and then I perused the thread (which I never do for threads longer than 5 pages Stern Smile) and realized my assumptions were wrong. Then the thread got deleted. People are really showing themselves as the year close. So here is the summary of what happened for all those that missed it:

So 313 came in saying she has a crush on a taken college bball player that she gave her numero to, but never heard from him cause he had a gf. Then later on, he found second gf, but he started staring at 313 during class and he stared at her while out and about with his current girl. The type of stare was being debated.

Whether it was like this:

or like this:

or like

....we really don't know. But it was enough for 313 to believe he really wanted to be with her, but was settling for another girl.

Meanwhile his girlfriend was not too happy and let 313 know, once again, with a stare. She rudely stared at her like:

So people came in at first saying NO that's not a good idea....let it go. Cause the guy sounded terrible.

But 313 was saying the real problem was the girlfriend. She said the girlfriend was mean to not let her man come study with 313 at 11 pm in her dorm room. So he said he couldn't go cause the girlfriend was mad and she would have to accompany him to the dorm room.

But 313 said she is a "bad bitch" (her words not mine) so she aint got no worries when it came to taking an involved man, but she doing the gf a favor by ignoring him.

So 313 said she is going to chill so the girlfriend will stop looking at her crazy. But BHM said 313 was not getting the point.

BHM (in the o so friendly way that BHM is so well known for Wink) said, that the gf is not the problem, but 313 chasing after an involved man that is not interested in her is the real problem. At this point people were just like girl you acting basic.

But 313 kept insisting that she looked way better than the gf. She also said he really wanted to be with her based off a stare and a text about doing homework. 313 gave this fool the answers to the homework assignment. That is as much interaction as they got.  But 313 said she deserves him simply because she looked better. 

So then the hate towards the loser boyfriend turned to 313 naive point of view. So a vast majority of people were coming in saying don't bother giving her anymore advice.

Other people said do what you want but don't give up the goodies. While other people said STFU.

Then sh*t got real when BHM put their FBI hats on and went to work. Now, I don't know exactly all they found, because the thread was way to damn long and I barely skimmed, but it looked like all the good info was poofed by the time I got there.

So 313 got nervous and said it was all a "lie" guys.

But based on her other threads in the past, people knew she was not fabricating the story. So the only lie was that the thread was a lie.

Then people posted more personal info about the possible suspects in her story. They narrowed it down to who the people on the bball team that she was crushing on could be. Other people found holes in her story. Then people found other profiles that possibly belonged to her, but most likely not.

So she went crazy and said she was about to get everybody banned.

She had screenshots and everything and was going tell on us lol.

But people were like chill this thread would have been shorter if you: 1) shut the eff up earlier or 2) mention that the gf was white lmao. (Now I can't confirm if the gf was white or if it was just a joke cause like I said I didn't get to see every page).

And now we are here. SMH is all we can do at this point.

Edited by keepgrowing - Dec 23 2012 at 10:49am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 51>
  Share Topic