Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why do people lie on bhm...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 51>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:00am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

so all along you were implying that "people of color" would not make a poor investment?

I completely misunderstood.

IF she has a scholarship based on academics, I doubt her options for undergrad were limited

anyways we're going in the wrong circle

I really want to know if she meant the craziness with teefing someone that hasnt shown interest

Yeah, you misunderstood. I'm aware that not all Blacks are poor. I'm not sure where that even came from, but people seemed to like it. It is common sense. If you could go to U of M for less money, and U of M is higher ranked, regardless of your income, most people would attend U of M, whether they are Black, White, Brown, etc.

U of D Mercy's enrollment is declining, and they have less than 3,000 undergraduate students. I was implying people in general try not to make poor investments. It wasn't minority based. The minority element came in on the scholarship portion, which I misread. Of course if she has an academic scholarship she wouldn't have limited options. My assumptions was that most people at U of D are either there for scholarship money or because they don't have other viable options, so my assumption would be that she has a scholarship. Not that she is limited financially and not that she does not have other options. It is why I attended my law school. I relate. I could afford to go other places. I got into other places, but made a financial investment decision.

Edited by Limalady - Dec 23 2012 at 2:08am
Sponsored Links

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:02am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Ermm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Farra are you Hot Pink Panda Paws??Shocked

No, I don't even know who that is. LOL

*dead* I caught your post before you changed it. 

O really now....what it sayGeek
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:07am
@HunnyB: Maybe you should have eased into it to give him time to adjust instead of just BAM! LOL

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

ummm .. y u no gimme me more clueCry

she ain't bout that life f8

Well damn. LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 3:35am
oh well!
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 5:18am
Absolutely no clue what has transpired or what is going on...no clue. exit.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 5:21am
Damn Limalady, why are you so pressed about that mercy school???Confused

We get it. It's a low ranked expensive private school with declining enrollment.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 5:23am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Absolutely no clue what has transpired or what is going on...no clue. exit.
You missed a thread, 150+ pages filled to the brim of foolishness and laughter.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 5:34am
I'm so bored that I'm reading tiny pieces of the thread in google.....Dead
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 5:51am
i found the thread entertaining until 313chick slowly came to the realization that she was going to get snatched balled when this got out and began to have a not so amusing and sad psychotic break.*shrugs* it happens, id just blame it on a stressful semester and keep it moving.  i dont think the thread needed to deleted.  whats the pointed in deleting bhm historical moments like they never happened, just lock the thread and throw it in the archives and we can all giggle about it later and remember when...lol

interesting to know that bunnyahh is behind the scenes directing and orchestrating bhm for the amusement of all but probably more so for her own sinister reasons. im not opposed to the concept but it was a little like toto pulling back the curtain on the wizard of oz.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 6:02am
bunny did what?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 51>