Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Why do men try to make us women jealous?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Belladonna1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 8:23pm
Ha!! They do it for attention....ok, I am a sucker for a 6-pack and this guy I was seeing had an 8-pack! Long story short, I decided that it was time to move on, so i told him to lose my number. We were still friends on FB because If I had deleted him first, it would have seemed like I gave a dam. Anywho, he decided he would make me drool and started posting a bunch of pics of his abs on fb and made comments I knew that were directed at me! He took it too far when he started commenting on every post on my page that were from a male...I just finally deleted his perfect chiseled trifling abdilicious azz! Man, I missed those abs.....

Edited by Belladonna1 - Jul 04 2011 at 8:25pm
Sponsored Links

hairfashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hairfashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 8:40pm
I have no interest in the man that make women jealous.I look down on them.It is just my opinion and attitude.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Are you sure you aren't getting the wrong impression? I am not saying you are definitely wrong but he could just be going about his business and you are getting the wrong idea from him.

Anyway, guys try to make women jealous to make themselves feel better. End of thread

IA
Lilacflower1988 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilacflower1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 9:08pm

Originally posted by Lilacflower1988 Lilacflower1988 wrote:

Because they're mad and jealous themselves. I have this male friend that tries to make me jealous all the time. He's just mad because I have no interest in him and I talk about other guy's I've met. But, I'm only doing that to get the point across that I'm not interested in his @$$.

Do you need me to beat up someone for you?
LOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Naw, but it's good to know I got someone there just in case. LOL You're so funny! It's just that this guy won't get it through his head that I don't want him. Today was actually my last straw and I broke down and told him straight up (without beating around the bush) that we would NEVER be together. I feel he's finally going to stop trying now.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 11:40pm

Because they're mad and jealous themselves. I have this male friend that tries to make me jealous all the time. He's just mad because I have no interest in him and I talk about other guy's I've met. But, I'm only doing that to get the point across that I'm not interested in his @$$.

Naw, but it's good to know I got someone there just in case. LOL You're so funny! It's just that this guy won't get it through his head that I don't want him. Today was actually my last straw and I broke down and told him straight up (without beating around the bush) that we would NEVER be together. I feel he's finally going to stop trying now.
It's good that you finally told him what's up. I thought I might of had to beat someone's ass.
Lilacflower1988 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilacflower1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 11:48pm

It's good that you finally told him what's up. I thought I might of had to beat someone's ass.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Yeah, I had to let him know cause I am NOT feeling his ass what so ever.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 2:45am
Originally posted by divalicious123 divalicious123 wrote:

Originally posted by Mamacita Mamacita wrote:

Hey diva it may not be tht he's tryin 2 get u jealous, but if u have more proof tht he is, then okay.

But 2 answer ur question on y men try 2 get us jealous maybe 2 make themselves feel better.

Sounds like he has some insecurity issues and maybe if he makes u think all
these girls want him you wud want him more LOL
or just 2 c ur reaction, noone can really kno his real intentions but
only assume, but if he keeps looking in ur direction then he is clearly
looking 4 ur reaction.

This guy knows I like him since we do text each other I don't want a relationship just want to hang out and he knows this also so of course he's going to talk to other girls. I guess he does do it to get a reaction from me since he always looks at me when he talks to any girl and I'm sure he does it to make himself feel better because I think he is a little insecure even though he's a good looking guy.
what??

c'nmon shawty

you are hypopulating (sic)..

you have no evidence he is trying to get you jealous

YOU think he is trying to get you jealous but more than likely he is going about his business

riddle me this, why should he just sit back and chill out from chatting to some otehr chiccks because YOU just wanna hang out?

YOU obviously like this guy, quite a lot, for you to make these assumptions ..

stop paying attention to what he is doing and move on..

seem to me like you really jealous...you expect him to sit in a corner and pine?

lol

cute!!

you're just trying to make yourself feel better with this thread

Edited by afrokock - Jul 05 2011 at 2:46am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2016 at 5:55pm
I think guys who do that are either immature or players.

The immature ones need to see the girl jealous, insecure and upset so they can feel that she does like him.
The players simply want to boost their ego.

Either way, any guy who wants to make you jealous is not worth of your time, because it is all about him, not about building a relationship. 
PayMeek No-Mind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PayMeek No-Mind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2016 at 10:49am
Same reason why women do it, insecure, immature, its a game...
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic