Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why do men try to make us women jealous?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
divalicious123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divalicious123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why do men try to make us women jealous?
    Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 6:27pm
Why do men try to make us women jealous?

Edited by divalicious123 - Jul 04 2011 at 6:39pm
Sponsored Links

slimjuicy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimjuicy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 6:30pm
I never thought this of a man before. I can do things to make them jealous but never the other way around.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 6:30pm
Are you sure you aren't getting the wrong impression? I am not saying you are definitely wrong but he could just be going about his business and you are getting the wrong idea from him.

Anyway, guys try to make women jealous to make themselves feel better. End of thread
Mamacita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamacita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 6:41pm
Hey diva it may not be tht he's tryin 2 get u jealous, but if u have more proof tht he is, then okay.
But 2 answer ur question on y men try 2 get us jealous maybe 2 make themselves feel better.
Sounds like he has some insecurity issues and maybe if he makes u think all these girls want him you wud want him more LOL or just 2 c ur reaction, noone can really kno his real intentions but only assume, but if he keeps looking in ur direction then he is clearly looking 4 ur reaction.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divalicious123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Mamacita Mamacita wrote:

Hey diva it may not be tht he's tryin 2 get u jealous, but if u have more proof tht he is, then okay.
But 2 answer ur question on y men try 2 get us jealous maybe 2 make themselves feel better.
Sounds like he has some insecurity issues and maybe if he makes u think all these girls want him you wud want him more LOL or just 2 c ur reaction, noone can really kno his real intentions but only assume, but if he keeps looking in ur direction then he is clearly looking 4 ur reaction.

This guy knows I like him since we do text each other I don't want a relationship just want to hang out and he knows this also so of course he's going to talk to other girls. I guess he does do it to get a reaction from me since he always looks at me when he talks to any girl and I'm sure he does it to make himself feel better because I think he is a little insecure even though he's a good looking guy.
Mamacita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamacita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by divalicious123 divalicious123 wrote:

This guy knows I like him since we do text each other I don't want a relationship just want to hang out and he knows this also so of course he's going to talk to other girls. I guess he does do it to get a reaction from me since he always looks at me when he talks to any girl and I'm sure he does it to make himself feel better because I think he is a little insecure even though he's a good looking guy.

LOL he's probably aware that u only want 2 hang out and hopes that when u see that he's getting attention from other girls, maybe u might value him more? cud b that too...i had a friend do me this already, i find it childish actually. I am drawn to qualities etc not how much attention u get from the opposite sex.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divalicious123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 7:19pm

Originally posted by divalicious123 divalicious123 wrote:

LOL he's probably aware that u only want 2 hang out and hopes that when u see that he's getting attention from other girls, maybe u might value him more? cud b that too...i had a friend do me this already, i find it childish actually. I am drawn to qualities etc not how much attention u get from the opposite sex.
Childish that's him... He's 26 years old he really needs to grow up. I've gotten to the point where I don't want text him now. I just want to get over him but I know it will take time.
Mamacita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamacita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 7:24pm
wow so i wuda neva guess tht he's 26. But yea u shud slowly cut down on texting him or just simply let him kno where u stand clearly, dont get wrapped in his childish behaviours. Eventually he will feel like a fool tryin 2 get ur attention by the use of other females.
Lilacflower1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilacflower1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 7:25pm

Because they're mad and jealous themselves. I have this male friend that tries to make me jealous all the time. He's just mad because I have no interest in him and I talk about other guy's I've met. But, I'm only doing that to get the point across that I'm not interested in his @$$.

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Lilacflower1988 Lilacflower1988 wrote:

Because they're mad and jealous themselves. I have this male friend that tries to make me jealous all the time. He's just mad because I have no interest in him and I talk about other guy's I've met. But, I'm only doing that to get the point across that I'm not interested in his @$$.

Do you need me to beat up someone for you?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>