BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Why do men hate virgins?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CaramelRose View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why do men hate virgins?
    Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:03pm
I'm 28 years old and I am still a virgin cause I am waiting til marriage.Most laugh at me when I say that but I do not find it funny.Is it safe to say that I maybe alone forever  since most men are not gonna respect my beliefs?
Sponsored Links

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:35pm
From my experiences, "men" (and I use that term loosely) don't hate virgins, they just don't want to waste their time with someone who may not put out - which, in my mind makes little sense because women who aren't virgins may not put out either. A guy once told me that he wouldn't even consider a friendship if we weren't going to ultimately have sex Confused Other guys have pretended to like the idea of being with a virgin, but it was more of a challenge for them (i.e., being the first guy to hit). None of the "situations" have been long-term; once they realized that I wanted something with subsistence and more than a fling, they stopped calling and/or texting. One positive thing that comes out of these situations is that you don't waste time on someone; that's why it's best to know their intentions from the jump (and I'm good for asking, "What are you looking for?")

I never intended to be a 25 year-old virgin, but things are what they are. I know what I want, and I'm not going to settle. OP, it sucks, but we all have to go through bad guys before we get the one that is meant for us. I'm sure that you'll find a man who respects your beliefs. Have you tried looking for men who share religion and/or your beliefs? They may be more accepting of your decision.

What I have done, though, is stopped sharing the information with every guy I "talk" to. If he starts talking sex on our first phone call, then I know he's not someone I want to deal with. 

Edited by dOLLish. - Jul 06 2014 at 2:37pm
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:42pm
I'll just stay single then.Not like men are checking for me anyways.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 4:02pm
They don't hate virgins, they actually love it so they can they experience what it feels like to "pop a cherry". I don't know why you are telling men about that, but I assume you were on a date.
I think those men laughed because they simply didn't believe you were one.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

They don't hate virgins, they actually love it so they can they experience what it feels like to "pop a cherry". I don't know why you are telling men about that, but I assume you were on a date.
I think those men laughed because they simply didn't believe you were one.

Maybe it's a sign that I'm supposed to be alone.I don't know if I will ever find a man that respects me and my wishes.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by CaramelRose CaramelRose wrote:

I'll just stay single then.Not like men are checking for me anyways.

Have you tried dating guys of your own faith/religious background? As I've said, they may be more open to accept your commitment to wait until marriage. They may also be practicing the same thing, you never know.

I've learned 1) to not focus on it and 2) that you get what you put into the universe. Live life. Do things you enjoy. Stop focusing on what isn't going right in your life and put that energy into what is going right. They guy for you will enter your life when it's time; you can't sit around waiting for it. If you keep telling yourself that no one's ever going to be interested in you, then you're not going to get anyone. 

You'll find someone, OP.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 11:34pm
This is that Jenita girl

Y'all, she's a troll.

She always comes here crying about something.
Just from that name, location, and this post, I knew it was her. You slipping, ma.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

Midna, how do you know she's Jenita?

And to add to this collection,

She's not exactly.. smart.

She makes a fartload of pity threads about men and being a virgin and is perpetually self-deprecating. She'll start getting rude and make threats against you and will even harass you in your inbox.

She's been doing this since 2009.
Do not engage.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 5:49pm
Midna leave me alone please.I am trying to have a good year without all this drama.I got enough issues I have to deal with as it is.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 5:57pm
No drama? Good!

You can start by refraining from posting dramatic threads like this.

You've done the exact same shtick for five years now.
Make a change. An actual change. :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>