Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - why do churches turn a blind eye to fornication?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

why do churches turn a blind eye to fornication?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: why do churches turn a blind eye to fornication?
    Posted: May 02 2014 at 5:31pm
fornication defiles the bondage of marriage created by God. Anyone can sin but alot of churches and church goers promote and openly practice it.
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 5:36pm
They don't promote it, but people are gonna be people and people have sex no matter what they promised to GOD Sunday morning
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

They don't promote it, but people are gonna be people and people have sex no matter what they promised to GOD Sunday morning
fornication is almost acceptable in churches these days. God`s principals never change
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 5:45pm
I would disagree...fornicators,whores and drug addicts used to be all Pastors preached against for yeeeeears before the gay trend. Fornicators and drug addicts show up in droves now that the heat is off them.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 5:45pm
Because the pews would be empty.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 5:45pm
times have changed. they are only out for money.no one cares anymore.

my old church would have slammed anybody, if you didnt want truth
you couldnt go there. lol. i liked that church. LOL. they told the truth..
not like this watered down stuff of today. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 6:01pm
No way they can presume to know what people are doing on their own time. You mean like girls with multiple babies? There was one like that at my church that was there every Sunday and stayed for 11 o'clock service.
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 6:04pm
this really is a great question. it doesn't so much seem as a big deal anymore and the church aint ready to say why because then it would mean that that book has a best by date and that as society evolves and changes that religion is capable of doing the same.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 6:09pm
where they do that?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

this really is a great question. it doesn't so much seem as a big deal anymore and the church aint ready to say why because then it would mean that that book has a best by date and that as society evolves and changes that religion is capable of doing the same.

Can you expound? Do you think religion is more something a person chooses to practice or something a person truly believes? So should true religion change for a person or the person for the religion? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic