Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why did you want to go natural

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177178179 183>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:54pm
I was wearing a weave 90% of the time so I figured that I might as well make the big chop and grow strong healthy hair. 
Sponsored Links

gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:13pm
my hair was damaged from relaxers
happyniess312 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happyniess312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:02am
Our http://www.ushermes.net/hermes-replica-birkin sale includes a a great deal of cheap Hermes Birkin handbags replica purchasable. Definitely, all replica Hermes Birkin handbags is among the most efficient alternatives around the designer ones. A case in point is, a Hermes Birkin Kelly bag includes top-quality leather. It's durable to last for ages. What’s more, replica Hermes Birkin crocodile bags provide you with the excellent detailed designs. They've already sleek line, fine gloss and clean stitches. You might feel completely delighted by carrying a Hermes Birkin bag in the public. Be happy any extra. Grasp this possible opportunity to get discount http://www.ushermes.net  here.
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blossom8186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:03am
Because I'm tired of having dry, damaged, broken hair that grows slowly and falls out. Tired of bald spots, tired of wearing hair that isn't my own. As much as I love my lace wigs and weaves, I'd like the option of wearing my real hair sometimes. I want my man to see what I actually look like and touch my actual hair . And most importantly I want to be happy and content with the beautiful luscious head of kinky coily hair that God intended me to have. 
dinastruths View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dinastruths Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:42am
i decided to go natural because i was jealous of longer haired girls..truth. i developed an easy hair regimen to make my hair soft and manageable.pls watch this  lol     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuO_Dw-QTwg&feature=g-all-u - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuO_Dw-QTwg&feature=g-all-u
 it grew from cheek length to neck length in 3 months and is less painful to manage now...xxx
truespirit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truespirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:19pm
Hi I have been transitioning for almost 2 years next week. I found that by stoping all the chemical use, I was able to prevent much of the breakage and length loss from the harsh shampoo and relaxers. There is a great blog I also have been following, the author is great and alway has good advice. It is allnaturalallmine.blogspot.com
sakshigupta1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakshigupta1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 5:11am

I got free Bigen Natural Hair Color delivered to my home by Sample&Try. Product is easy to apply in my hair. The best part is that I can color my hair without taking any help.

Visit http://bit.ly/leandTry-Bigen - http://bit.ly/SampleandTry-Bigen to to grab yours now!

MsAlaneous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsAlaneous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:02pm
I was only getting a relaxer twice a year. After a while I realized that there really was no point in getting one. The only thing it really did for me was help with frizz. A good flat iron was just a good if not better.
Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:17pm
i don't know, maybe just because i don't like to listen in the gossip. That will make me mad. Can't stand and hate it. I want to be beautiful. But if someone is talking about me and i will feel very embarrassed.Shocked
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:02am
I always felt like an impostor with straight hair.  Then Chris Rock made that raggedy Good Hair and white chicks thought they knew something acting all slick talmbout, "Is that YOUR hair?"  I knew it was time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177178179 183>
  Share Topic