FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Why did you go curly?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why did you go curly?
    Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:18am
Okay, so I'm looking through all the pics on here of these luscious curly weaves and I got to thinking. When did you get on the curly bandwagon? Was it for the trend or because you really love curls. let everyone know of your fling with curly hair. Big smile Show pics of your best curly weaves if you got them too.
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:55am
I wanted something different. I'm mainly either a straight or wavy type of weave wearer. I do like curly hair but the maintenance is high for me so the next time I would wear curly is on a u-part or closure wig.
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:01am
easy to maintain for me and I dont have to apply heat.... 
fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:11am
i like big, full hair it fits my face more. 
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by pinkdiemond pinkdiemond wrote:

easy to maintain for me and I dont have to apply heat.... 

^this. Once I figured out the right products for the hair my daily routine became a breeze.
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:22pm
I like curly because I like to feel like Diana Ross. I think I have an addiction to curls because I don't even get straight no more. The close I get to straight is body wave. But my hair got to have a curl to it. I think it's the volume and body that does it for me.

Edited by darealtipwifey1 - Jan 03 2013 at 1:22pm
msbhavn90250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote msbhavn90250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:22pm
easier to maintain while working out
mandiwilliams25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mandiwilliams25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:25am
I am natural so it's easier and I don't have to use heat Smile.
Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:31am
Do Lace Wigs count? Wink

I just started with to kinky curly lace wigs and the above is right! Once you find the right hair products - managing this texture is not a problem.

It looks glorious and so natural also. And now when I look at my straight wigs .. I wonder .. what was I thinking?

Edited by Becky - Jan 05 2013 at 10:33am
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:11am
I first started wearing curly hair. I believe my first weave after I joined BHM was some type of indian curly. I just loved the curls, I thought they were adorable, and I'd never worn that style before.

I got annoyed with it quickly, though. I've worn curly one other time since then (3 years ago) but to me, it's just annoying to maintain. I like flexibility in the type of style I'm able to wear and I've always been a sucker for straight hair so...yeah. I was going to try some type of wavy hair this year but I'm addicted to coarse/textured hair so I may try a yaki wavy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic