BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Why dating white men is out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 7:22am
dp

Edited by afrokock - Jul 26 2013 at 7:23am
Sponsored Links

Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 7:51am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Shes mixed with Indian and Acuvue ... hatas wanna hate on her exotical swag

I'm done

Cry
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 7:57am
These threads never fail to be the "other" extreme. Never
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 8:01am
This article made no sense to me.  The comments confused me more.  I gotta get back to the break room before all the donuts are gone.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 8:35am
Okay let me just type and see if this comes out the way I want it to.

At first I want to blame this mess of an article and shoot-miss self analysis on her age but I know young woman with a lot of emotional and sexual maturity and older woman with very little of either. 

She almost made it to understanding the dynamics of stereotypes propagated by the white apologists, maybe she took a course, but then she veered off into trying to explain away her own behavior and define them through her bad relationship experiences.  Shockingly becky made a few good points but completely separate from what the author is actually upset about.  There is some self -loathing going on that is clouding her ability to do this topic justice.  

So she specifically has a lot of growing to do.  This child is trying to have a public therapy session.  I hope she gets out of the fog and finds some clarity.   She's confusing her own damn self. 

That's all I got. 
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 8:37am
They were nvr in for me....I read half the article
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 8:37am
@mswonderland, newdiva
I took the pic down cuz I felt bad that I was contributing to the picking apart of her looks.
Plus anyone coulda found that pic if they wanted to. Sang found another.

@theothers So now that we "proved" her mixedness... Does that give her article credence or what?

@thatgurld don't even bother lol. I'd like a blueberry donut if at all possible
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 9:02am
Not with that wide nose.. Allegedly..
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 9:06am

she doesn't look mixed, imo.  not surprised people don't automatically assume she is.  and she shouldn't be either.

most blacks, who go away, attend pw schools and have to deal with a shortage of black people in the area.  i don't see how this is some kind of natural Segway (seque)  over to the other side.

i didn't read the article...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jul 26 2013 at 9:23am
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 9:06am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Not with that wide nose.. Allegedly..

Now you know this is BHM and BHM dont like science......how could this mix child have a wide negra nose.......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>
  Share Topic