Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Why dating white men is out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 19>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

*pic removed*
I felt bad :-/

She said shes Jamaican, Irish, and Pakistani. In this pic she looks like she could be a host of things. Shes cute. Ya'll so mean.

Regarding the topic: I don't mess with whites on GP. Their history is terrible.  Ive only swirled with non whites. I do believe the brown women have been fetishized tho... just wait Steves 90 daysLOL all will come to light by then

Why u remove the pic tho?  U got folks on here lookin' at her first pic swearing up and down that she frontin' thus whatever she sayin' is null and void.
Sponsored Links

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:06am
I'm gonna need to see a picture of her...
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:24am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Shes mixed with Indian and Acuvue ... hatas wanna hate on her exotical swag

And this right here is why I live!!!!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:25am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

*pic removed*
I felt bad :-/

She said shes Jamaican, Irish, and Pakistani. In this pic she looks like she could be a host of things. Shes cute. Ya'll so mean.

Regarding the topic: I don't mess with whites on GP. Their history is terrible.  Ive only swirled with non whites. I do believe the brown women have been fetishized tho... just wait Steves 90 daysLOL all will come to light by then

Why u remove the pic tho?  U got folks on here lookin' at her first pic swearing up and down that she frontin' thus whatever she sayin' is null and void.

yeah, the pic needs to be put back up bc it does show some mixture...she has her own blog so she's technically a "public" internet figure.  

jamaican, pakistani, and irish...and she inclues portuguese, chinese, and indian

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jul 26 2013 at 2:26am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 5:03am
PLEASE PEOPLE!
Now what is the diifference between a whole bunch of White men lusting and objectiifying a Black woman ... and a whole bunch of Black guys lusting and objectifying .... a White woman. Confused 

Men are men .. and men are always lusting and objectifying women and ALWAYS on the lookout for sex from someone that looks .. different. What .... BLACK men are differeent than this? Hee hee! Now that would funny of it were not so stupid.LOL

I think the writer of this article is not living in the real world if she is surprised that White men in Toronto or White men .. anywhere don't wanna F her. DUH!

Heck, how about all the Black men don't give a darn about her ... and just wanna F her too? What ...  when they lust and objectify her .. it's okay?

What do you think happen when someone like Heidi Klum goes to Senegal? Yep, a whole lot of Black guys will be trailing behind her .. trying to figure out a why to have an 'experience'. It's human nature.

If she is foolish enough to believe that there are no White men that are actually interested in her for a real relationship ... she is again deluding herself because (just like Black men) ... every White guy is not trying to use her for sex.  DUH! .See has to learn how to filter out all the losers that want to use her. Same thing with Black men

Unreal and immature expectations about life and ... she is hee hee! PARANOID which is never a good thing.

She needs to grow up.  Thumbs Up And stop expecting men not to lust for women ALL WOMEN - Black/mixed /asian you name it women included. DUH!

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jul 26 2013 at 5:20am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 5:10am
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

she makes me think Aborigine.

y'all sure she ain't mixed?  that she's lying?

Most AAs are "mixed". I'm sure she's just as mixed as any other AA, more black than anything.

Correct. We are ALL mixed. 

I can give a long exotic list too .. but overall I am AA. DUH!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 5:26am
You are?

I'm not .. Lol
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 5:39am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

PLEASE PEOPLE!
Now what is the diifference between a whole bunch of White men lusting and objectiifying a Black woman ... and a whole bunch of Black guys lusting and objectifying .... a White woman. Confused 

Men are men .. and men are always lusting and objectifying women and ALWAYS on the lookout for sex from someone that looks .. different. What .... BLACK men are differeent than this? Hee hee! Now that would funny of it were not so stupid.LOL

I think the writer of this article is not living in the real world if she is surprised that White men in Toronto or White men .. anywhere don't wanna F her. DUH!

Heck, how about all the Black men don't give a darn about her ... and just wanna F her too? What ...  when they lust and objectify her .. it's okay?

What do you think happen when someone like Heidi Klum goes to Senegal? Yep, a whole lot of Black guys will be trailing behind her .. trying to figure out a why to have an 'experience'. It's human nature.

If she is foolish enough to believe that there are no White men that are actually interested in her for a real relationship ... she is again deluding herself because (just like Black men) ... every White guy is not trying to use her for sex.  DUH! .See has to learn how to filter out all the losers that want to use her. Same thing with Black men

Unreal and immature expectations about life and ... she is hee hee! PARANOID which is never a good thing.

She needs to grow up.  Thumbs Up And stop expecting men not to lust for women ALL WOMEN - Black/mixed /asian you name it women included. DUH!

Just like there are some black men out there that like lighter-skinned women because of their 'exoticness', there are some white men that are drawn to women that are 'exotic' to them. We know that there are IR couples that are married, so I think the author in the OP just has had a different experience than seriously dating IR couples.

Edited by juicifruit89 - Jul 26 2013 at 5:45am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 5:48am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

You are?

I'm not .. Lol

right?
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 5:54am
I found the second paragraph very telling, saying that she was 'disgusted' with herself. She arrived in Toronto with the notion that she would be shunned and excluded (before even experiencing the city), which is sad. Toronto's a major city. I think the author in the OP may have anxiety/
low self-esteem when it comes to her appearance/fitting in. But I'm glad she's taking a time out from dating...she's vulnerable, and based on the guys she entertains, they pick up on that and take advantage.

Edited by juicifruit89 - Jul 26 2013 at 5:59am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 19>
  Share Topic