BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why Christie should never be Pres.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 5:16am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

So Christie is a vindictive little sweaty man who strongly believes in payback. 
Don't think "little" is a word typically used to describe him Dead
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 4:06pm

'Heartbroken' and 'blindsided' Christie fires 'lying' aide and insists he knew nothing about 'Bridgegate' during epic two-hour press conference in face of calls for criminal probe

• Christie held a press conference to reveal his 'betrayal' at hands of aides who shut traffic lanes leading to George Washington Bridge after Fort Lee, NJ mayor refused to endorse Christie's re-election bid
  • He revealed he fired deputy chief of staff Bridget Kelly for lying to him about her part in the scandal
  • Port Authority appointee David Wildstein refused to answer questions during a state assembly hearing, exercising his right to remain silent
  • The assembly's transportation committee has held him in contempt for violating its rules by defying its subpoena for his testimony 
  • The NJ governor and 2016 presidential hopeful said he is 'embarrassed,' humiliated' and 'blindsided' by the release of emails proving plot
  • A US Attorney has opened investigation and a state senator has called for a criminal probe after snarl ups in September led to emergency vehicle delays and at least one death
  • Christie slammed the 'callous indifference' of Kelly, who sent an email to Port Authority officials reading: 'Time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee'
  • He said she 'lied' to him and his staff four weeks ago, an hour before he publicly denied any political revenge against the Fort Lee mayor

By DAVID MARTOSKO, U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR

PUBLISHED: 11:04 EST, 9 January 2014 UPDATED: 15:41 EST, 9 January 2014

A 'heartbroken and humiliated' New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie apologized Thursday for his staff's 'callous' conduct leading to the 'Bridgegate' controversy that will either dampen his hopes at a run for the White House or strengthen his image as a no-nonsense executive who places a premium on accountability.

Christie revealed at a two-hour press conference that he has fired Bridget Kelly, the deputy chief of staff who conspired to block vehicle lanes to the George Washington Bridge, snarling traffic and delivering a political blow to a New Jersey mayor who refused to back the governor's re-election bid.

'I terminated her employment because she lied to me,' he said. 'I am embarrassed and humiliated by the conduct of some of the people on my team.'

Christie also dismissed Bill Stepien, his former campaign manager who just days ago seemed destined lead the state's Republican Party, saying that exercising leadership sometimes requires politicians to fire their friends. Stepien has also lost a lucrative consulting deal with the Republican Governors Association, which Christie leads.

Christie, who appeared confident and traded barbs with reporters, could see his presidential hopes disappear if it is proved he knew about the affair. He insisted that he first learned Wednesday about a raft of emails that exposed his staff's conspiracy. 'I was blindsided,' Christie said.

He also said that he never considered resigning over the issue. 'Oh my god. I didn't do anything wrong. That's a crazy question,' a bullish – but not bullying – Christie told reporters.

Just as Christie finished his lengthy performance, an official implicated in the scandal asserted his Fifth Amendment rights and refused to answer questions during a state assembly committee – as a prosecutor mulled criminal charges over the affair.

The assembly's transportation committee then voted to hold him in contempt, over objections from his lawyer, since the witness defied their subpoena for his testimony.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2536595/Christies-aide-faces-criminal-probe-bridgegate-mayor-targeted-says-governors-former-henchman-needs-ass-kicking.html#ixzz2pwR7xBK8 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by keepgrowing - Jan 09 2014 at 4:08pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 4:10pm
Hes putting all the blame on the two people he fired like he didn't know what happened I aint buying it.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 4:14pm
I like the dude. Would definitely vote for him over Hilary's ass.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 4:17pm
I would never vote for that Fred Flinstone looking crazy man .
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 5:59pm
^ LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 6:00pm
He'll me aight
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 6:04pm
now if you work in govt i need you to know better than to leave a paper trail like that

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 6:11pm
An asshole every other time I see him speak but today he is is acting like a contrite submissive male. Bullshat.Dead
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 8:31pm
He's so guilty.  That almost 2 hr press conference was his performance platform.  Him, the chief of staff, port authority guy, etc all need to be brought up on charges.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic