Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why can't we change the game on these vendors?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 7:22pm
Vendors gone wild.  This is some bull............ 
Sponsored Links

london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:51am
Originally posted by TheHairConcierge TheHairConcierge wrote:

The Hair Concierge sends every strand of hair through a rigorous 6 point inspection and process all hair to make sure it is up to our standards.

Every strand?. So I am interested.... How does a vendor sourcing hair know about the science of hair and the real limitations of so called virgin hair, Remy hair?

See, I ask because no one can tell unless you use the hair over time, wash it and then see black water or have labatory equipment to test each bundle recieved.....correct?

So I am sceptical, I buy hair with as back to basic requirements as possible, for example, I now tell my potential vendors, dont try selling me that Brazilian/Peruvian/Mongolian hair crap for one...my list goods on, I take time where possible to curl the hair myself, its not permanent but it gives me versatility or I request/approach vendors or factories that only use steam processing for certain textures.

In my exp this has given me some good hair, I don't expect the hair to last longer than 6-12months with proper co washing and overnight oiling and alternating it with others so not living in it like its my skin, some of my hair 2 years later still going strong!!
If I take a beautiful rose from a garden to wear as part of my daily accessories depriving it of its life source and what made it desirable to begin with.... Its gonna wither and die.

I am happy to check out any vendor who makes claims about their integrity and "value for money goods" but as soon as that vendor falls off imma put them on blast very publicly and if they are good I Will share!

Time will tell if a vendor without a factory of their own can continue to get the quality their customers have come to expect from them. I was once told by a reputable supplier not to purchase an item in their catalogue because the current stock was crap, tangled badly and shed like crazy....I respected that supplier and in their dealings with me, I still do even though others may disagree.

Edited by london - Jun 29 2014 at 5:54am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 9:08am

yall vendors think we are stupid
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 11:11pm
Finding quality hair on a consistent basis is hard even for a supplier, that is why they resort to using fillers to stuff the hair because to find great raw material hair on a regular is a job! It's almost like the drug game where people fill their product with other crap just to stretch out their supply. Hair suppliers are flippers as well, you can believe that!
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 7:39am
I made a site for everyone who wants to participate in the boycott.

It's the first site I've ever done so I'm open to opinions about any changes that need to be made or anything that needs to be added. Smile

Also, I know I'm just now getting the site up, so if you guys think we should delay the boycott, say instead of 7/4-8/4 to like 7/11-8/11 I'm down. We just need to not buy for a month, that's the main thing.
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 9:11am
Originally posted by CallMeLaLa CallMeLaLa wrote:

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">I made a site for everyone who wants to participate in the boycott.</span>

It's the first site I've ever done so I'm open to opinions about any changes that need to be made or anything that needs to be added. Smile

Also, I know I'm just now getting the site up, so if you guys think we should delay the boycott, say instead of 7/4-8/4 to like 7/11-8/11 I'm down. We just need to not buy for a month, that's the main thing.

I think this deserves a post of its own, I can't see how it will work but foir example it may work if the vendors know this is what is happening, so for 30 days I am prepared to let all my suppliers/vendors who contact me from AliExpress and Alibaba I am participating with a template response and a link to the boycott site. I would give it a month generating interest and participants before the boycott starts. This way it strikes midnight IN CHINA whatever day it is decided, and we all boycott against prices of the hair and the poor quality we get in return.

Just my thoughts.....however you decide, I'm in!...AND NO BULK BUYING/STOCK PILING HAIR ADDICTS lol this only defeats the purpose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 9:25am
That's interesting, london. I was thinking of delaying it, since I just got the site up today. Thanks for your support and suggestions!! Smile

Also, I have no problem w/ ppl getting their orders in before the boycott starts, that's only fair.
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:38am
I agree, unless we all each spend 1000$ lol, I am in the process of sourcing bundles for ventilating my first full wig and one full lace so imma get that in before the boycott but will just be rotating what I have during the boycott dates....I hope hundreds will join to show them we are fed up.
Go all out I say...Facebook page, twitter...social media overload, the more know the more opps for generating greater support.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:06am
Very good ideas! Hmmm...
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:20am
I agree, I originally said the platform needs to be a little more national so to speak - in order for it to be truly effective. Once vendors realize we are A) Serious B) in control C) their source for income - we possibly can come out ahead - pun intended.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>