Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why can't we change the game on these vendors?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Coco2Prissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coco2Prissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:23pm
I been feeling the same!! Hey guys I been gone for a while
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:23pm

meh the market is flooded with sh*t hair

as much as we want to blame the american vendors they are getting the sh*tty hair from the asian vendors

vendors can send them great hair in the beginning and then send sh*t hair after they make their money

the american vendor doesn't stop selling the sh*t hair because they are still making money, this is the only time we can blame them

these foreign vendors don't care if we want quality hair, they just want money and plenty of women are willing to buy sh*t $400 hair non stop

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jun 24 2014 at 3:24pm
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:12pm
I still think it would be wise to have a star rating website for hair like makeupalley. I may create one if I have time. 

Of course vendors are going to try and spam, but there are ways to get that to a minimum (certainly at a lower amount than what's on BHM) and a vendor is more inclined to pay a youtube guru for a *fake* review than an anonymous person on a rating website. 

If BHM supports it it would quickly get high in google rankings and would sit directly under the businesses name. 

That's really the only way to hold these vendors responsible. Right now reviews are scattered and there is no set rating system so consumers get a clear idea as to whether the product is good or not. A rating website would at least have the reviews in ONE spot with consistently updated opinions. 
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 7:43am
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I wanted to take this boycott bigger than BHM, and I still do. I just wanted to get a feel for how many ladies were on board, and get some feedback. Plus, ladies on BHM getting scammed made me want to start this in the first place.
Vendors--or anyone running any type of business for that matter--need customers. If we stop making purchases they stop making profit, things will change.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

with youtube blowing up they dont really need us anymore... 

bhm used to be everything.. vendors needed us and worked harder than they do now to keep us in their good graces.. ive told vendors that ive been a member here for hella long in the past and they used to bend over backwards.. 

now.. all they have to do is send a few bundles to one of many popular gurus and they'll have an influx of orders… 
the game aint the same anymore Disapprove

This.... those gurus that sew wigs or uparts and wear it for 10minute done *&%^$#@Ekked up the game. Because best believe they do have a strong influence

Girl u sure right. It kinda pisses me off. How you giving a review on something you take off everyday and only wear it for a week? You give it a break then you colour it then give the impression you've been wearing it day in and day out for 6 months.

I mean hell. some will wear it softly a week or 2 then stash it for a instagram/big cartel sale.

I remember when ladies gave real reviews. Wore them joints, slept in them joints, removed, reapplied for at least 2 months before they gave a review. Why? Cause they came out of pocket for it.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jun 26 2014 at 8:06am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:11am
Originally posted by london london wrote:

Great post!
It is frustrating that people believe in the different hair types too! Are people so......??
Go head with your "Brazillian" or should I say GODZILLIAN HAIR!! people still think the market is saturated with hair from people in Brazil/Peru/Malaysia???? Really?
Take Brazil, Look at their culture of beauty and the women striving for perfection in south Americas, you really think they are cutting hair off for us!!!!? Or any religion??

BTW Brazil dominate the haircare market in Latin America.... So they are buying styling products and hair growth products just to cut it all off in 14, 16, 18, even 30 inches just for us?...oh no! Wait! They are buying all this haircare sdtuff to grow their bald heads back so they can do it all again!!! Of course!

Secondly, Malaysia is just part of Asia so you are getting ASIAN HAIR bog standard indian or Chinese hair just branded as "MALAYSIAN"...but paying almost double if not triple price!

IF MORE PEOPLE KNEW GEOGRAPHY AND TRAVELLED/CULTURED they might see through that U part of GODZILLIAN hair they're wearing!

TREND ALERT: Next stop Iraqi/Afghan/Tibetan Hair....(yes people, Tibetan, from monks, purest hair ever, will even get you closer to your good and make people believe its yours

Lord ha'mercy don't get me started on that. I tole my boy the other day when he asked about it cause he saw a shop in the hood talmbout Brazilian hurr. I told him to tell his girl don't waste her time. That sh*t ain't real.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:13am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

with youtube blowing up they dont really need us anymore... 

bhm used to be everything.. vendors needed us and worked harder than they do now to keep us in their good graces.. ive told vendors that ive been a member here for hella long in the past and they used to bend over backwards.. 

now.. all they have to do is send a few bundles to one of many popular gurus and they'll have an influx of orders… 
the game aint the same anymore Disapprove

This.... those gurus that sew wigs or uparts and wear it for 10minute done *&%^$#@Ekked up the game. Because best believe they do have a strong influence

Girl u sure right. It kinda pisses me off. How you giving a review on something you take off everyday and only wear it for a week? You give it a break then you colour it then give the impression you've been wearing it day in and day out for 6 months.

I mean hell. some will wear it softly a week or 2 then stash it for a instagram/big cartel sale.

I remember when ladies gave real reviews. Wore them joints, slept in them joints, removed, reapplied for at least 2 months before they gave a review. Why? Cause they came out of pocket for it.
ND...I don't know where they get it from that wearing a wig gives buyers a full idea of the hairs durability. And it just sways some subscriber who is new to the game of weaves.
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:38am
I wish I was knew about BHM and "quality hair" when I started wearing weaves. I've been duped by YT Gurus, not gone lie. I was like why do they wear wigs vs weaves, then one day I had an ah ha moment. I was one of the ladies that were BD so I'm scorned and do not plan on purchasing hair for a while. My next purchase I want to try GHOH but so gun shy. So I agree with all of the BS hair on the market we should BOYCOTT and demand better, I really think this is an awesome idea and really could work - the platform may need to be bigger than BHM though in order to be truly effective.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:41am

I just made a thread about GHOH
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 6:51pm
I like that I am seeing more review threads...idk if maybe yall were doing this before and I just havent been here to read it, but it is a great thing.  I am one of those people who will research the hell out of a brand before I think about buying so it's good this stuff will pop up in the searches so people will know the truth and not be bamboozled.  The game will change and these vendors will have to do better
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic