Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why BOB Crime Takes Backseat to Police Injustice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Why BOB Crime Takes Backseat to Police Injustice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

im for separate but equal but theres too many factors at play here. What of these biracials? Are we keeping out the other coloreds too? What about their biracials?
among other issues of course?

HypotheticallyStern Smile:  

- Let the biracial citizens choose.  Whites need 1 blood related biracial child to be allowed in so we can help them raise and protect them.   If they don't see any problems with the way things are they can stay outside of the wall and watch the police descend on all the 'sort of" black kids they see.   

- The so called "other" coloreds won't be "others" anymore because we will change their economy.  Jobs, dignity, nice places to live, community support, community policing.   We will still have a few knuckleheads.  We know how to deal with them. 
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

if we want real lasting change, we gotta change our tactics. 

Ppl keep saying this but change our tactics to what?

Lets not pretend its easy to financially untangle ourselves from them.   We would need a LARGE influx of CASH, infrastructure (government, homes and jobs) already in place on the day we tell these crakkas "I quit bish!"

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Aug 15 2014 at 10:51pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 10:59pm
i'm not quitting my job till i really get this side hustle popping. i'm not talking bout cutting ourselves off completely. i'm talking bout building a "little black" like the little chinas and little mexicos and sh*t all while we punch in the clock and fake smile in massa's face. somebody mentioned how asians bought land out west. i forget who it was, eanaj? not sure. 

that's the sh*t i'm talking bout. 

Edited by noneyons - Aug 15 2014 at 11:00pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 11:07pm
i mentioned the mass gentefication of the upper middle class latinos into the latino hoods recently. and it was met with crickets. why we can't do that? 

banging my head. 

Edited by noneyons - Aug 15 2014 at 11:10pm
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 11:57pm
Black people should not entertain these stupid arguments made by whites in the first place. They don't tell us what the phuck to do. IGNORE THEM and stay focused. Stop humoring this dumb sheit. White folks are well aware of the sheit they do....they just aren't going to admit to it. 

The black community needs to be more like Mexican's. 

Lord knows they'll be up in this mug illegal as phuck, but demanding equal treatment like 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:46am
I completely agree with you OhMyCurlzClap

The problem I see is that this argument of BOB Crime is made a LOT by other black people.   I wonder if white people is where they get their training from.  A white person says it and because they don't have enough information to respond they just agree. 

Or they are of the new black/coon variety. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

BLACK AMERICA:

Watch A Poet-Activist Destroy The Fallacy Of 'Black-On-Black' Crime In Under 2 Minutes

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 9:24pm
I just deleted someone from my fb talking about black on black crime and mentioning Mike Brown's case in the same breath....I'm not with that bullsh*t today.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 9:36pm
yeah, when I hear a black person talk about BOB crime I immediately think they are uneducated or at least extremely one dimensional.

You will never, ever, ever, ever eradicate black on black crime. ALL crime is predominately intra-racial. Whites kill whites. Blacks kill blacks. Asians kill Asians. 'Tis is life. 

Black people have internalized so many of the stereotypes and LIES that have been told about us.....
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 3:45am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

im for separate but equal but theres too many factors at play here. What of these biracials? Are we keeping out the other coloreds too? What about their biracials?
among other issues of course?

HypotheticallyStern Smile:  

- Let the biracial citizens choose.  Whites need 1 blood related biracial child to be allowed in so we can help them raise and protect them.   If they don't see any problems with the way things are they can stay outside of the wall and watch the police descend on all the 'sort of" black kids they see.   

- The so called "other" coloreds won't be "others" anymore because we will change their economy.  Jobs, dignity, nice places to live, community support, community policing.   We will still have a few knuckleheads.  We know how to deal with them. 
nah can't trust a full blown white no how

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>