BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why bm choose ww over bw

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:15pm
Not in this Black History Month.....
Sponsored Links

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I hate to be cliche, but why do we care? Confused 

Thanks for sharing the letter OP, but it is an old repost. When it was first posted, it was nice to see a BM taking up for BW, but it still begs the question... Why do we care why some BM prefer WW?

You've been thanked and I totally agree. Spend less time worrying about what others are doing and more with getting yourself together. I found my happiness, I found my love, I don't need to walk around with the dusty mouth (a la Kat Williams - pre his crazy days) getting embittered about what someone else WHO I DONT WANT is doing.

Lol both of y'all found love outside of black men.

Interracial love isn't as easy to accept for those who feel slighted so they need to hear reassurances like this...it's actually sad. It's sad that we are the predominate race who needs reminders that our own men want us...i hope the necessity for this stops.

LOL yes, I'm team swirl, but regardless of whether you date in or out...if you constantly focus on the negative stories that reality or media continue to push at us, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. If all you ingest/read/think about in terms of relationships is "who don't want you", "why black men date out", "why black women are considered undesirable", why are you (collective) surprised when your love life is less than ideal?

Not to sound corny, but to make a change you need to be the change. There are plenty of black men who prefer to date their own. There are plenty of men from other races who have no qualms with dating/marrying a black woman. Life - and especially love - is ultimately what you make of it. Embarrassed
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 2:49pm
IA 100%, model.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of brothers date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of black men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our black women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses. Because of this fear, many black men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control.

I agree with the bolded. 

i hope women don't honestly believe this. LOL
control, haha. 
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 2:51pm

a meh, a snap and a twist

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of brothers date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of black men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our black women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses. Because of this fear, many black men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control.

I agree with the bolded. 

i hope women don't honestly believe this. LOL
control, haha. 

i've always wondered about this b/c i have come across some truly evil, queen bish white women who do not take shyt.  they're actually really mean.
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 3:52pm
I'm dating a guy who has dated white women in the past.and by dated,I mean seriously dated them. I did feel some type of way about it and still do, but I think I can accept it.

His reason was he liked her as a personand she was cool. Obviously he found her attractive, but men aren't as restrictive about beauty as women can be. Most women have a type we can see ourselves with.some black men will be with a woman who's at least cute and is nice to them.

Oh and some sistas, not all, but some of us can be not so nice in an obvious direct way that scares guys off
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

a meh, a snap and a twist

and a pop.
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Maple Syrup Maple Syrup wrote:

This right here should tell you how old this letter is

"Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for one of us"

This man haven't been relevant since the '90s

lawd there is hope for tiger woods yetLOL
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 5:40pm
They both made good points.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>