Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Why Blacks are dumb for co-signing gun control

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:30pm
Every deer season, there is half a newspaper page dedicated to children 5+ bagging their 1st kill. 
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:34pm
lmao.

my older child will know how to use a gun.
the way i was raised.

i cried when i loaded a magazine the first time.
my fingers hurt like hayle! lol
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Keep on following yall liberal, Democrat slavemasters to the slaughterhouse if yall want....

lmao, bro you went full coon.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:38pm
Because of the desensitization of this society when it comes to people becoming victims to crimes, sometimes in open public and you have a bunch of folks just standing there watching on the sidelines, the LAST thing we need is gun control. Especially for women. On average, it takes police 6 minutes...if at all to arrive. Just sayin.

Edited by Az~Maverick - Dec 07 2012 at 5:40pm
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Keep on following yall liberal, Democrat slavemasters to the slaughterhouse if yall want....

lmao, bro you went full coon.

Shut the f*ck up.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

There is no way to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. If all sound minded adults were required to carry guns, the crime rate would fall far and fast.

They call em peacemakers for a reason.

I think that is an over-simplification.  There might simply be more deaths.  It'd be a better study to compare crime rates in countries w/o and w/gun control laws controlling for economic factors
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

You know when you realize just how important your rights are? When there taken away.

ClapClap

Sn: I always found it funny that some people associate Democrats with the issue of gun control. I don't know of one Democrat that would advocate for gun control.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:30pm
I hunt with my granny.
That lady be serious.
She sent me back to the camp to wait for her one time because I was making too much noise lol
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I think that is an over-simplification.  There might simply be more deaths.  It'd be a better study to compare crime rates in countries w/o and w/gun control laws controlling for economic factors

Really? Criminals count on 2 things, the element of surprise (the only person who knows when an armed robbery is going to happen is the robber) and the intimidation factor that comes with being armed (knowing most people don't carry guns).

The element of surprise can't be taken away. The safety of an unarmed victim can. If everybody got a gun, all they have is the element of surprise. That's not enough for most criminals. That's why they asses flee as soon as someone unexpectedly returns fire. LOL
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I hunt with my granny.
That lady be serious.
She sent me back to the camp to wait for her one time because I was making too much noise lol

LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic