Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why Blacks are dumb for co-signing "gun control"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why Blacks are dumb for co-signing "gun control"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

You know when you realize just how important your rights are? When there taken away.
Heart
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:58pm
thats an interesting teaching style i notice on hereLOL educate the masses by calling the dumb. Ermm usually works out well.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

This article is dead on. I'm looking into steps now to be able to legally have a gun for my own protection. As long as no one violates my home or personal space with the intent to do harm, they'll be alright.

I agree with Sang on the second issue. I really don't see why your child should even know you own a gun, let alone know where it is AND be able to get to it.

Part of responsibly owning a gun is preventing things like that.

I don't think that it's wrong for your child to know that you have a gun when they are a certain age...my husband hunts and so our kids are probably going to know that there's a gun and its somewhere on our property, and that it is used for those purposes. they will probably hunt when they are older and learn how to use it. the key is talking to your child about being safe with a gun, and only doing so when they are a lot older.  that's my opinion, though

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:05pm
I think people should talk about death more with their children. 
My kids will probably we out of control because I'm not sugarcoating or telling fairy tales.
They will get the real of the real from me. 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:08pm
There is no way to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. If all sound minded adults were required to carry guns, the crime rate would fall far and fast.

They call em peacemakers for a reason.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

This article is dead on. I'm looking into steps now to be able to legally have a gun for my own protection. As long as no one violates my home or personal space with the intent to do harm, they'll be alright.

I agree with Sang on the second issue. I really don't see why your child should even know you own a gun, let alone know where it is AND be able to get to it.

I don't think that it's wrong for your child to know that you have a gun when they are a certain age...my husband hunts and so our kids are probably going to know that there's a gun and its somewhere on our property, and that it is used for those purposes. they will probably hunt when they are older and learn how to use it. the key is talking to your child about being safe with a gun, and only doing so when they are a lot older.  that's my opinion, though

Different strokes for different folks.

We're kinda on the same page tho. The article JamCayGirl put up was about a 7 year old. That's too young in my opinion.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable introducing a child to a gun until they were at least a teenager and I was sure they could handle all the ramifications that come with using a gun properly.

And hunting...uh no. I'm a city girl lol.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

There is no way to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. If all sound minded adults were required to carry guns, the crime rate would fall far and fast.

They call em peacemakers for a reason

http://blog.vh1.com/files/2009/10/ray2_1_gif2.gif
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:13pm

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Different strokes for different folks.

We're kinda on the same page tho. The article JamCayGirl put up was about a 7 year old. That's too young in my opinion.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable introducing a child to a gun until they were at least a teenager and I was sure they could handle all the ramifications that come with using a gun properly.

And hunting...uh no. I'm a city girl lol.

I also agree that 7yrs old is way too young

i don't hunt either...it's always cold and I don't like the messiness. I do like to shoot though Big smile
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:18pm
THIS IS WHAT THE "OTHERS" ARE TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

It's real in the field. The war has begun, it's just many of us aren't aware.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:23pm
Thugs need formal training.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style