Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

why are women wearing less and less?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 10:45pm
Remember when Joe posted a picture of his naked penis in the sex section?
Sponsored Links

nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 10:51pm

TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT, EVERYBODY! It's Go Topless Day

Women all around the world will be getting something off their chest on Sunday: Mainly their tops.

Aug. 24 marks Go Topless Day, a 24-hour period where women (and men) are encouraged to bare their upper bodies in order to protest hypocritical laws that force women to cover their breasts while allowing men to walk around with no shirts.

This year marks the seventh anniversary of the pro-breast protest, organized by a group of UFO believers called the Raelians.

Members believe that humans were created by advanced extraterrestrial scientists known as the "Elohim," and that not allowing women to go topless is an insult to the aliens' artistry.

This year, rallies are planned in 54 cities around the world, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Denver, Miami and Washington, D.C.

Go Topless spokeswoman Rachel Jessee said the principle of the protest is to promote "equal rights and respect for each other."

"The idea that women should cover up is shameful," she told The Huffington Post. "We should not feel ashamed. We want to instill self love and a love for each other."

In some cities, like Washington, the female protesters will bare their breasts while males will wear bikini tops to show their support.

In cities with more rigorous public decency laws, protesters will wear something called "The Tata Top," a bikini top designed to resemble naked female breasts, complete with nipples.

Jessee has participated in two other topless protests and said the reaction from spectators varies.

"Lots of people are supportive," she said. "Some people who are against it don't stay around too long -- except for the people with signs that say, 'You're going to hell.'"

As the photo below amply demonstrates, many of the female participants are attractive. Jessee admits she'd like to attract more conventional-looking people to this year's rallies.

"We encourage people of all ages and sizes to join in," she said. "Sometimes, it's much more difficult to get people who aren't fit to show themselves."

There is also another contingent she is concerned about: Guys who ironically support the cause as an excuse to see bare-breasted women.

"I say to them: If you really are for this cause, bring your girlfriend, sister and mom to the rally, as well," she said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/24/go-topless-day-_n_5698006.html

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Could someone PLEASE volunteer to  have sexual relations with Joe? I can't do cause i'm busy......

girl please. we all busy.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 11:25pm
Lemme drop these right here

305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 11:46pm
Global Warming

Edited by 305bgirl - Aug 24 2014 at 11:48pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Could someone PLEASE volunteer to  have sexual relations with Joe? I can't do cause i'm busy......
I did years ago. #teamplayer

Edited by nitabug - Aug 24 2014 at 11:47pm
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Joe, do you really have a problem with the lack of modesty in society?
yes because it shows where society as a whole and history will tell you sex crazed societies who lose thier ability to be discreet go down. its another sign of moral decay. of course the system is an inevitable downfall that only God can correct, but people also gotta be modest and get right for themselves.

also almost half the time I get on the bus to go home from school, the bus drivers (different ones) mention I must be enjoying the so called eye candy provided by such females but really im about to go insane and im tired of going home with my feelings hurt.

Edited by Josephuss - Aug 25 2014 at 6:57pm
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 8:47pm
its summer
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 8:51pm
IG with JOE! its a shame! and it don't look good!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic