Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

why are women wearing less and less?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

Probably because we can do whatever the fck we want.
its a lack of integrity and dignity.

Oh ok, you must feel some kinda way about seeing legs.
you can insult me for being unable to walk like most people all you want, but im not trying to offend anyone. but this isnt an opinion. its evident in our society.

You're bitter and judgmental, the end. All women don't have to act the way YOU see fit. If a woman chooses to be covered that is her right. If she chooses to wear a short skirt that is also her right. If you don't like it, go live with the LdS or some other religious cult where women are expected to behave under the thumb of y'all limp dck bastards.
all I asked was a simple question anticipating an answer from the female perspective.
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:07pm
Tweety bird has become a Christian fundamentalist.
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I probably shouldnt of even gave it any look, but the brief moment I watched it for shows how bad things are getting. years ago you could of complained about men degrading women in music now women degrade themselves

Exactly. WHy are you consorting with the devil? That's the real issue here.

When I was really religious the only thing I watched on tv was the gospel channel. Only stations in my car were NPR, classical, and gospel. Only books I read were the bible and christian writers.

You really need to work on your walk with the Lord. You are clearly failing and are going to hell if you don't get it together soon.
maybe I should be more selective but can you really deny whats happening? me asking the question shouldnt aggravate anybody.

I'm not denying anything nor am I aggravated.

The only question you should be worried about is "if I died today would I be going to heaven?". And frankly watching Nikki's anaconda video and looking at half-naked chicks firmly puts you out of the running.

So you need to refocus your energy on you and your walk with the lord. If you spend enough time on that, you won't have time to be worried about anything else.
try to subliminally insult me with walking references if you like, but as someone with thier own health condition you should be more sensitive to others with health problems.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:14pm

try to subliminally insult me with walking references if you like, but as someone with thier own health condition you should be more sensitive to others with health problems.

Huh? Um there was no insult of that sort there. Your walk with the lord=your personal relationship with god. It's a common phrase in the christian community....there are many many gospel songs with the phrase as the title or in the lyrics. So no.

Believe me, if I was going to insult you, it would be anything but subliminal.

Edited by maysay1 - Aug 24 2014 at 9:25pm
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Tweety bird has become a Christian fundamentalist.

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:16pm
im not gonna lie. i wish folks would cover up. i wish we could go back to wearing suits and ties just to entertain company... *sigh* but i dont expect things to change in the near future.

lol i have friends who let everything hang out and get mad when folks start callin'em trashy...and im like.. its true tho.LOLbut like many they have that..women can do whatever they want aittiude.

on the flipside joe..out here..degrees range from 86 to 120 here.LOL i dont expect ppl here to cover up at any time. seriously. help.Cry

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:39pm
Check out my new outfit. I hope it's not too revealing..
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:45pm
Joe, do you really have a problem with the lack of modesty in society?
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 10:30pm
Joe, why not focus on what's good in the world/your life? 
You should try it sometimes. 
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 10:42pm
I don't really worry myself about how other people choose to dress. No be my wahala.

Anyway, heard about this on the News earlier. Today is GoTopless Day. Perfect place for me to post about it. Not something I would ever do, lol.

http://gotopless.org/gotopless-day

GoTopless Day - Aug 24, 2014
GoTopless Day 2014 will fall on Sunday Aug. 24.

GoTopless Day always falls at the Sunday closest to Women's Equality Day, Aug 26. It is indeed on Aug 26, 1920 that women earned their right to vote on the basis of Gender Equality. In 1971, the US Congress has made Aug 26 into a nationally recognized date and named it "Women's Equality Day". The president of the United States is summoned to commemorate this date each year.

It is only logical that GoTopless Day protests (or celebrations depending on the legal status of your city) would fall around Women's Equality Day since the right to go topless for women is based on gender equality as their right to vote once was.

On Sunday Aug. 24, people in cities around the world are invited to stand up for women's right to go topless in public. Please contact us if you would like to organize an event in your area so we can list your venue on our "Boob Map" 2014 . (Please refer to our legal map in our section topless laws to know the topless status in your state and call your DA to know what your city's is)

http://gotopless.org/gotopless-day

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>