FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Why are people still using box colors?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
goldie_locks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldie_locks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2010 at 4:00pm
simply stated its easier, there is a lot to mixing color w/o causing damage to ur hair. ive neva had an issue wit box color.i have been coloring my own hair using one for @least 10 yrs nw
Sponsored Links

RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by RedSoxtober RedSoxtober wrote:

Originally posted by Insensitive. Insensitive. wrote:

When you can get higher quality through mixing dye? I used to use box color all the time and while my hair never fell out it sure was never as good as using wella or ion.

I've been saying that for years. I prefer going the BSS for haircolor. Most people tend to look for something 'convenient' such as box dyes because it has everything in it it seems like it would be simpleto use. It's funny how most hair color disasters come from box dyes Dead

Wow I typed that wrong. People still use box dyes for a few reasons

1: to get the same haircolor as the model/celebrity on the box/advert. Those usually wind up in disaster

2; they don't know what the correct colors, devlopers, tools and techniques to get the desired shade and a lot of box dye kits offer whatever the big trend is.   Another disaster waiting to happen...

3; There aren't any beauty supply stores in the area or can't order online so the drug store/supermarkets are the only option.  I'm lucky enough to live in anad area that has local BSS and Sally's (although I wish the local BSS here were like the ones I've been to in NYC like Ricky's NYC and a few other spots).

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic